Extremely HAPPY!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smoof One

Connoisseur of Smoof
Reaction score
so in a month an a half i get of probation of which i've been a part of for 18months. Aug. 27th is the last and final day. no more having the courts breathing down my neck, no more ******* ridiculous drug testing, no more gay ass fines, no more worries!!! hallelujah!!
:D:D:D:D:D
The moment i walk out of the probation office im going to have a pre-rolled blunt ready for me and the festivities will commence~!~~~~!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

That is awesome man..enjoy that blunt ..just don't get busted again (for whatever you got busted for before) keep your freedom and you'll get to enjoy that sweet sweet bud anytime you want! ! !

good to hear the probabtion is ending....have fun with that blunt :cool:

haha my friend is getting off a year of probation too in about 15 days, oh god thats gunna be a good day

hell yes its a good day! i've been counting down the days ever since i got on the shit. what i got in trouble for didnt even have to do with drugs they just manipulated and scared me into revealing to them that i smoked weed a few times so they thought i was a moderate abuser. *** **** the law. they're so caught up with this general image of what a waste of society is, then they label everyone that isnt in the norm under it .. it disgusts me and it needs to change. they spend more money arresting marijuana users then they do tracking down child molesters and rapests shit ...some statistics are blatant and its frustrating!

you're right on there smoof, hopefully we can change all the non-toker's idea about us in the future, hopefully soon...until then let's just keep toking and enjoying it..but you are definitley right it disgusts me too most people are sooooo ignorant about this beautiful beautiful plant.

Smoof One said:
they spend more money arresting marijuana users then they do tracking down child molesters and rapests shit ...some statistics are blatant and its frustrating!

Typically child molesters and things of the sort cost the courts money. Weed traffikers have a thing called "assets" and "cash" which confiscated provide the LEO with added funds. It has nothing to do with Justice. It has to do with dollars. It's not just the govt. that wants it illegal its the Pharmecutical Companies, Paper Companies, Oil Companies, and many other industries that would be financially devastated in the event of legalized Marijuana and Hemp.

I'll probably get a storm of answers, but when our bud is comfiscated, what do they do with it? Other then some cops taking it to sell or smoke (even though I'm sure they have to take drug-tests, but they probably have easy ways out for tests) anway, say the cops get 25lbs. of weed in a bust or something..what do you guys think they do with all that?

Latest posts

Back