Facebook "like" button

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mutt said:
On the homepage
just a heads up I would not broadcast on facebook that you frequent sites like this one. LEO can and will use facebook against you. Also could tip off potential rippers. just a heads up..noticed it and seen 57 people already clicked "like" :eek:
If you LIKE a keif box on "EBAY" everybody on your facebook account, friends list, family list etc, is gonna know you liked that Keif Box, Everyone clicked on i like on here expect the world to know it.

I never mention any forums on FB. I would never do that! Also, my settings are all customized, and no one but my friends can see my wall. I'm very careful about who I add. But not to worry--I would never broadcast about MP on FB!

BHO--Oh, if only I could post it! Hahhh! No,I don't think that would fly too well with Hick or THG. They have to keep a tight ship here. But I can always send it to you privately. If you love outrageous tats, this is beyond belief.

mojavemama said:
BHO--Oh, if only I could post it! Hahhh! No,I don't think that would fly too well with Hick or THG. They have to keep a tight ship here. But I can always send it to you privately. If you love outrageous tats, this is beyond belief.

:aok:

SKAGITMAGIC said:
If you LIKE a keif box on "EBAY" everybody on your facebook account, friends list, family list etc, is gonna know you liked that Keif Box, Everyone clicked on i like on here expect the world to know it.

Just giving newbies a heads up is all :)

Latest posts

Back