Fairly new grower just had a few quetions!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stix'n'Pop

Reaction score
First of all I have a phototron and Im fairly new to growing Ive had a batch going for a while now need a lil help their not to big they was pretty much an experiment but now their looking nice for their size how can I tell when to harvest and the right light cycle and fertilizer to use next time I had them on 18-6 for a while and when they started flowering I turned them to 12-12 (I guess it was flowering) anyways their starting to stink they have a bunch of white hairs or whatever their called on them right now their all pretty crystally the pot is small so that could be why their not too big.Just some advice would be nice!

the best way to decide when to harvest is by the color of the trichs. i think there might be a sticky in the harvest and cure section of this forum.

Stix'n'Pop said:
First of all I have a phototron and Im fairly new to growing Ive had a batch going for a while now need a lil help their not to big they was pretty much an experiment but now their looking nice for their size how can I tell when to harvest and the right light cycle and fertilizer to use next time I had them on 18-6 for a while and when they started flowering I turned them to 12-12 (I guess it was flowering) anyways their starting to stink they have a bunch of white hairs or whatever their called on them right now their all pretty crystally the pot is small so that could be why their not too big.Just some advice would be nice!
Welcome to MP Stix'n'Pop. IMO i would put the lights on 24/7 during veg and 12/12 during flower but that's me. As far as ferts go i would try and get some Fox Farm nutes. Would you happen to have any pics of your grow?

Latest posts

Back