Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking real nice 4u2sm0ke:aok: :bolt::bong2:

4u2sm0ke said:
dont worry about cutting roots.....some people cut the bottom 2 inches off root mass off when they transplant...I slice mine all the time..no worries..have a great day:ciao:

is this wit any strain/pheno(?) ind or sat? i thought i read somewhere that indicas are more likely candidates for root trimming and sat's dont take well to it. just curious... i mean it'd be a great way to maximize space used for planters in ya grow not really having to double in size so much whe transplanting

:ciao: everyone..thanks for stopping in..

UKgirl...end of June we will be looking at trichs

Zipflip...IMO..as long as you dont cut the Tap root you can trim the roots as much as you want..and when doing a bonsai you need to trim roots..Hope this helps

how ya know which/where the taproot is tho? cuz when i pulled my males i recalled readin the same thing before an i tried to look for any distinguishin root out from the rest but they were all the same to me. or was it cuz my males were not only but a month old from seeed, ya think?

halfway there!!!!:clap: tempos are doing okay so far..this weekend the temps to reach 80F so we will see how we do..enjoy you Holliday weekend friends:bong:

015.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

022.JPG

lookin good as usual 4U..

holiday weekend? huh? wat holiday am i forgetting now? lol

Haha, crazy garden 4u! Looks like a lot is happening in that room. Just half way done now? Those are going to be some fatties I can tell!

Thanks duck...I am battle heat and spiders..it sux cant wait for this season to end..a few more weeks now..My Crystal has yet to show trichs..lol..im not sure if this one will finish..we will see..Thanks for stopping in:bong:

Wow! Your growroom is looking fantastic Smoke. Great work my friend. Keep those awesome pics comin! Take care and be safe.

Thanks smokybear..glad you found my shed..and thanks for the kind words..I try and bring pics to you all..the best i can..and I stole you frase:giggle: yes it was you i stole from long ago..read it one of you posts and it stuck..

I will too...

Take care and be safe...:bong:

okay My season in the shed is comeing to a close..I have been Harvesting Plants everyday now all week..I have a few frosting still going Thorn and TheNewGirl (wwf2):hubba: ..2 purple frosting which i will take tonight or tomarrow..and A crystal that at 8 weeks has yet to show trichs.come Sunday she will be the only one going in shed..I think with my 1k HPS cool tube. in a tent make like room I can control the heat to finish her out..The Plus side to her is the Mites dont take a likeing to her..will continue this thread until she is chopped..other then that this weekend marks the finish of my 09 fall grow..thanks to everyone that stopped and shared along the way..would like to say it was a great year..but looking back...i lost more then I harvested..have some good years and some bad...Looking forward to the remodel this summer..will keep ya posted..Take care and be safe:ciao:

027.JPG

028.JPG

029.JPG

030.JPG

031.JPG

032.JPG

033.JPG

034.JPG

035.JPG

036.JPG

037.JPG

038.JPG

Them buds look rather good 4u ,,,,,,
well i must say its been a great gj to follow ,,and will look forward to the sheds remodel ;)
will you be acompaning the remodel l with a fall grow 10 ,,gj :D

okay all is done in shed accept Crystal..I have her under my 1k watt hps cool tube..temps only get to 72 when lights on..hope that is enough i wont turn on heat..but will take her to 12+weeks as long as temps are good...will continue this thread for another few weeks..and then its remodel time..:hubba:

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

UKgirl420 said:
Them buds look rather good 4u ,,,,,,
well i must say its been a great gj to follow ,,and will look forward to the sheds remodel ;)
will you be acompaning the remodel l with a fall grow 10 ,,gj :D

Im sure i will but we will see..i plan to grow my purple frosting and some other stuff gifted me for a friend..will keep ya posted..thanks for beeing here Girl..:heart:

Latest posts

Back