Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap: Did the Seed Harvest of the first Batch of Purple Frosting..I did a couple lower branches..i Hang and brown bag..get well dry. ..then run threw a wire screen strainer gently rubbing hand in mess..I then pick threw and find what I thnk to be the best for my collection..and store away for future grows..take care and be safe:bong:

061.JPG

062.JPG

063.JPG

064.JPG

065.JPG

066.JPG

067.JPG

hello 4u :ciao:
hows my favourite grower :heart: this sunny friday

just dropping in ;) to see if you still on target for seattle in green 4.20:hubba:

:48: :bong1: :48:

:ciao: My Little UKgirl..yes I am..and its looking great...will have a tour comeing shortly...I will tell ya that the Flower shed will be 10x8 with a mixture 2400HPS...1800MH...intake and exhaust is 2 @ 435 vortex hooked to tempature controlers..and I am so glad that we go to 12/12..some of the last days..all tho very nice..the shed got to 105 sometimes..but thats cuzz the veg lights come on at 3pm..flower is 7pm..a lot cooler then..okay..gotta grow now,,thanks for checking in sweetheart

thanks for checking in sweetheart

Thanks but I don't roll that way:rofl::rofl:

Dang you sure got some wattage going there.
Do you think the mix of hps and mh is helpful? or all hps?

I would say HPS but I am running all my lights..I am after Lumes i would be short if i just ran my HPS lights..we will see..I have seen some nice harvests from just MH..so a mix shouldnt hurt..but because I removed my flower room to make one large room..I wanted all the lumes I can get..I even have a buddie i may Barrow his 1000HPS and 400HPS if needed...I just took count and have 38 plants in there to flower..going to be an exciteing Ride:lama:

I was just wonder b/c some say the mh is useful in keeping the plant short during stretch. And those new bulbs have a mix of both in them.

Hey 4u after our PM I have been reading up on your breeding. After reading your adventures(for the past 2 hrs and :shock: no server busy this morning.) I am think about doing a little breeding expermint with this old strain I have been growing since in the early 90's with something from today?

Some strains like to stretch, others wont. I used Dr. nodes once and it took the stretch right out, and left me with one main cola, no side nuggets, nadda. I would not use it again. You can use a plastic netting to slow the stretch, but then once in place, you can never move them, ideal for a short hydro. Ever thought of laying your plants sideways?

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38577&goto=newpost

4u2sm0ke said:
.I just took count and have 38 plants in there to flower..going to be an exciteing Ride:lama:

exciting ride you say ,,

well im on board so,,,,,come harvest
grab that :lama:,you will find me in the back of the shed with :bong:with the fat girls :giggle:
and lets ride that tidal wave thats about to rip threw the seattle of green :watchplant:

ozzydiodude said:
Hey 4u after our PM I have been reading up on your breeding. After reading your adventures(for the past 2 hrs and :shock: no server busy this morning.) I am think about doing a little breeding expermint with this old strain I have been growing since in the early 90's with something from today?

:ciao: my friend...thanks for spending the time to read threw My thread..I am new to this but do have a Male Chamber isolated outside shed as Im sure you read..I did try some other method i read about but had no luck..and next Fall I will have the shed remodeled for a breading room..just so I dont get any pollen in Ladies Room:hubba: ..if ya can set up a quik room for after you pollenate..maybe a closet in house..add the 12/12 flouresent some milar..and use that for a few days while you mist the crap outta her..the misting is to make the pollen unviable..and I do it 4-6 hrs after pollenateing..then the plant has accepted the pollen..let me know when you do this..i would love to watch..and lend a hand if possable..and you say you have the strain from the 90s...Sativa or indica? and what do you plan to use to cross? well Im burnning Daylight..when I should be burning this:bong: thanks for stopping by..

Take care and be safe:bolt::watchplant:

Darth BongWongDong said:
Some strains like to stretch, others wont. I used Dr. nodes once and it took the stretch right out, and left me with one main cola, no side nuggets, nadda. I would not use it again. You can use a plastic netting to slow the stretch, but then once in place, you can never move them, ideal for a short hydro. Ever thought of laying your plants sideways?

:confused2: :confused::confused2: ....:bolt::bong2:

Darth BongWongDong said:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38577&goto=newpost

Thanks for stopping by..and by changing the plants natural way of growing useing a chemical...IMO..this is not good..but thanks..and I have tried the container on the side..its useually only when i knock them over:rofl: and angain...IMO..a plant laying on its side takes up 3 times the space and if not...I am looking into those tommatoe planters that hang upside down..i wonder in that can be done with MJ..I will let ya know:aok: thanks agian for stopping by..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

:ciao: duck....here:bong1: its a nice day again 72 and sunny..gotta get to my garden..and its officially 4/20 in the shed:yay: we made it:clap:

:bolt::bong::farm:

UKgirl420 said:
exciting ride you say ,,

well im on board so,,,,,come harvest
grab that :lama:,you will find me in the back of the shed with :bong:with the fat girls :giggle:
and lets ride that tidal wave thats about to rip threw the seattle of green :watchplant:

Hello :heart: its real nice in there one big room..but the lights are so low now I still bend a bit..so thats not good on back..I was crawling around in there to water them Last Night:giggle: will update Later tonight

Take care and be safe:bong:

okay we made it ..now after a long night of tearing down the flower room in the shed to make one flower room..I made it..and still will get a couple hrs sleeep..enjoy the next 8 weeks:D

I will let the pics do the talking:p

:bong:

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

014.JPG

013.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

looking fantastic as usuall and ever so clean :p,,you have been busy after the remodel ,,,
heres looking forward to the next 8 weeks :watchplant: :cool2:

okay quik update....

everything is going well..temps are 78-82..RH 45% and is all on auto pilot right now..enjoy you day

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG