Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man oh man are those little ladiez looking good already;) all nice and uniform.
heres sum mojo for your seeds.. hope they pop.
your going to let them clones go 4-5 weeks then take clones and put them in flower.? those are going to be HUGE..the norm for me is 10-20days veg than 12/12..4-6weeks than 12/12 you will have nothing short of a jungle

looking good 4u ,,,:aok: your shed is so :cool2:

how many are you planning on flowering at any one time ?
sending good vibes to your lazy beans :guitar: grow beans grow

lets hope they pop :)

Dankerz said:
man oh man are those little ladiez looking good already;) all nice and uniform.
heres sum mojo for your seeds.. hope they pop.
your going to let them clones go 4-5 weeks then take clones and put them in flower.? those are going to be HUGE..the norm for me is 10-20days veg than 12/12..4-6weeks than 12/12 you will have nothing short of a jungle

Hey Dankerz...thanks for stopping in my shed...Yeah I am planning to veg these clones for 4-6 weeks..I thought that the new beans would be ready for the veg room, at that time I would start clones and put these in flower. I will give them seeds a few more days...I hope they get huge..I like to pack them in there...I was only thinking of doing 9 plants at a time..But my Buddy gave me 14 clones. and they all fit in there..just dont know if Im crowding them. I will see i supose...anyway thanks for stopping in..and if I can my Ladies to look as half as good as yours I will be happy:)

melissa said:
looking good 4u ,,,:aok: your shed is so :cool2:

how many are you planning on flowering at any one time ?
sending good vibes to your lazy beans :guitar: grow beans grow

lets hope they pop :)

Thanks for the vibes melissa..I need them..I had planned to grow 9 plants at a time..but there is 14 in there now..I may kill off the slow growers if I have too..I think I have the room for them in flower..its 4x6x8...we will see...Thanks for stopping in my shed Girl:)

okay friends..looks like we will be growing something diffrent..I was hopeing to grow Big bud and Bubblegum..but could not get any to sprout..so with the help of a very special friend we have decided to grow "White Widow...and Northern Light " will keep you updated on the progress..as for the clones i have..I had to tie the " Frosting" down to try and maintain the canopy...However the " Risen Ape " is a Low grower..those of you that like the small growing plants. I seen the Mother plant and she was in the Earth..and was only 2.5 feet tall...these will be interesting to watch..may have to stack them on milk crates when time to flower..lol..well thanks for stopning in..

wow 4u2 they are growing fast ,,,its only been aweek ,,:watchplant:
allways a plesure looking in your shed ,,,looking superb :aok:

melissa said:
wow 4u2 they are growing fast ,,,its only been aweek ,,:watchplant:
allways a plesure looking in your shed ,,,looking superb :aok:

thanks for allways checking in my Little UK girl...well they are growing very fast...Im glad i decided to weekly updates it does show the growth a lot better..all tho they seem to grow every 18 hrs..lol..and who would have thought that all 14 clones are going strong..lol..cant seem to get beans to sprout...but have lots of plants....cant wait to start cloning...not going to mess with the red dragon this time....i have 5 plants of it and had a hard time with it last season...anyway Hope these Lazy beans decide to pop up soon..anyway thanks for stopping in

KEEP M GREEN:D

hey 4u2!! been a while my friend, hope you're having a great close to the summer?! good to see things are good in your GR too!! I've finally come to my senses and got some hot girl/girl action in my flower box. Stop by the new thread and check em out...

well another week down..heres the news..I have 4 of 5 white widow sprouted..will take photos next week of them..Im hopeing the Northern lights sprout..and the clones are doing well just watching them grow..right now they are only beeing watered one time a week but sure to change here soon..I am Likeing the bushy plant that " Risen Ape" is producing very low profile..and the " Someday" is one that I have smoked in the past...I only have one of these so this is sure to be cloned...Im thinking another 3-4 weeks then clone..and throw these into flower room..I will have clones ready for chamber..and sprouts (hopefully) ready for Veg room..we will see..Thanks for stopping..

benamucc said:
hey 4u2!! been a while my friend, hope you're having a great close to the summer?! good to see things are good in your GR too!! I've finally come to my senses and got some hot girl/girl action in my flower box. Stop by the new thread and check em out...

Hey benamucc..thanks 4 stopping by..it has been a while..how you been..I did check out your grow..looking great my friend...you have got some nice budds comeing..hope you have a Great winter and stop by anytime..until then Take care and be safe my friend

Latest posts

Back