Fall Grow Buddha Cheese,Thai,Bubble Gum Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Kgb..I mix all my stuff togather real good befor putting in containers...not sure i would sprinkle it on the soil tho..I take a good organic poting soil....perlite...lime...45/45/10 Your soil looks like it could use some more perlite..JMO...I like my soils to drain and dry well..I would still add perlite to the fox farm soil...I just like perlite a lot...clone straight in the stuff as well...Im glad HICK went back and updated his soil cloneing thread..

looks like you are going to be a Busy fella come Christmas...Looks like Santa's going to be good this year..

KEEP M GREEN

4u2sm0ke said:
hey Kgb..I mix all my stuff togather real good befor putting in containers...not sure i would sprinkle it on the soil tho..I take a good organic poting soil....perlite...lime...45/45/10 Your soil looks like it could use some more perlite..JMO...I like my soils to drain and dry well..I would still add perlite to the fox farm soil...I just like perlite a lot...clone straight in the stuff as well...Im glad HICK went back and updated his soil cloneing thread..

looks like you are going to be a Busy fella come Christmas...Looks like Santa's going to be good this year..

KEEP M GREEN

I am using Black Gold soil no nutes..lol... I baught heating pad for hydro today... I put the beans on it... Ya Iam trying to have a nice Xmas this year.. Tired of triving from club to club just to get good meds... Not clubs have top noch heavy hitting buds. I like the one bowl hitter saves you money... Thanks for the visit buddie...

Cute lil sprouts you have growin there! Lookin great!

Oh great and mighty godess of thai bud,

we bring you this burnt offering and pray that you will watch over us and keep us safe,

Mighty godess we also pray that you will help KGB's seeds sprout and grow to be as powerful and as you, great and mighty godess of thai bud.

lol....couldn't resist, can't hurt anyway. who know's, she may be listening...

puff

puffnstuff said:
Oh great and mighty godess of thai bud,

we bring you this burnt offering and pray that you will watch over us and keep us safe,

Mighty godess we also pray that you will help KGB's seeds sprout and grow to be as powerful and as you, great and mighty godess of thai bud.

lol....couldn't resist, can't hurt anyway. who know's, she may be listening...

puff

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG your so funny.. Thats the best reply...lol...

One more Bubble Gum sprouted....:eek: ... No thai yet I checked the ziplock bag this morning... I baught a hydro heat pad.....

1 bubble Gum sprouted to day...

So lets add them up so far..

2 Bubble Gum

2 Buddha Cheese

0 Thai....

I checked the Thai in the ziplock Bag nothing yet....

1 Bubble Gum new sprout picture...

Bubble Gum 2.jpg

congrats on the spouts man... i dont like to get to personal on here but i know what your going through my gma just had a blood clot removed, i will take extra big rip of sensi and wish you mother in law good luck.

toke@smoke420 said:
congrats on the spouts man... i dont like to get to personal on here but i know what your going through my gma just had a blood clot removed, i will take extra big rip of sensi and wish you mother in law good luck.

OMG buddie... I drove my Wife to her Mom home... 10 Fire man to help carry her to the Abulance.. She looked so bad off... They took her to the hospital and ran test.. There MRI wasn't big enough to check her out... They said there macine only goes up 350lbs thats it... So the only doctor staff which is one stated I think her problem laying on the b ed rail over night thats causing to double over...

My mother & law has had two bypasses on her heart.. Her heart valve is the only keeping her a live.... So they sent her home... My sister & law which is ****** decided to that she going to l eave her mother with the grand kids and go to the nudie ranch like she has been for the last couple of weeks. My wife wasn't happy at all with the hospital and her sister... Some people just suck..:cool:

ahh man poor step mom, you should file complaints on not having a proper MRI they should be able to carry all weights you know... messed up thats what that is. problem after problem huh my uncle had 7 major surgerys in this past year most intense including brain cancer surgery, lung cancer surgery, hip replacments hes a good guy too real upfront and strong im sure just like your motherinlaw as long as shes a strong willed fighter im sure shell pull through. as for your wifes sister, id tell her to get he crap strait and her mom isnt doing so great and she needs to get her butt down here with the rest of her family. the older i get i appreciate, love my family more and more you always can count on family but sometimes not that one stepsister huh...

Ok Puff the Thai God worked thanks for the summons..LOL:D

toke@smoke420 said:
ahh man poor step mom, you should file complaints on not having a proper MRI they should be able to carry all weights you know... messed up thats what that is. problem after problem huh my uncle had 7 major surgerys in this past year most intense including brain cancer surgery, lung cancer surgery, hip replacments hes a good guy too real upfront and strong im sure just like your motherinlaw as long as shes a strong willed fighter im sure shell pull through. as for your wifes sister, id tell her to get he crap strait and her mom isnt doing so great and she needs to get her butt down here with the rest of her family. the older i get i appreciate, love my family more and more you always can count on family but sometimes not that one stepsister huh...

I don't get along with my sister & law... She has tried to set me up before so I really don't care for her... She has take rings off my wife dead grand mother... Tried to scam money from my step son... Has threaten my wife before... If it wasn't for me my sister & law would messed my wife over.. She has threaten me with the Hells Angels... Reminded her at the time I have the means to protect my girl witch is my wife now... If mother dies because the Hospital didn't do there job... Can you say law suet!! We are goig to check on her today...

ahh ya lucky git how long were those beans germinating before you got taproots?

My mint have been in for nearly 3 days and i'm getting impatient... :p

man i wouldent even count her as family which im sure you dont. i mean i got a excop as fatherinlaw and hate him, but man sounds like you got a wtich of sister in law. you know that shes no good when she threatens her "family" with a stoopid motorcycle gang that dont fight fair, or for that matter live fair. around me we got outlaws you see the biker chicks with a patch saying outlaw property or something stupid haha. goodluck kgb30 mother inlaw, man all i got say about hospitals is i better not die in one.

OMG YA DON'T READ THE JOURNAL!!! You give me a hard time...lol.. Good Morning Thorn... Two days...

Latest posts

Back