Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Fall grow journal!

PartyBro420

Canucks Fan
Reaction score
So a friend of mine decided to move in the middle of his grow. He brought the 8 plants he had to me and asked me to look after them. I was shocked when he said they were 2 months old. They looked about 2 weeks old. The size you'd want to move them out of solo cups and into a bigger pot. They were in 1L containers when I got them, I moved all of them to 5gal pots and they all started to get happier. When i transplanted them, they weren't root bound or anything, so i was shocked that they were so small.

Anyway, Here's my fall journal! I have 8 growing so far, and i'll be starting some new seeds of blueberry jam soon!

I'll get some pictures up soon and update as I go!

tastyness

Reaction score
Awesome - good friends to have and I bet the girls are happy to have a new place to live.
Can't wait to see the pictures.

Pulling up my recliner for this one.
GREEN MOJO for your grow

PartyBro420

Canucks Fan
Reaction score
I only know 2 of them, but I don't know what company they came from. The 2 nicest looking ones are mango haze. At least that's what he pointed out. He told me quickly in passing what the others were. I think there's an atomic jam, and a kush of some kind.

I also decided to move some spearmint, my key lime tree, and a strawberry plant inside too!

PartyBro420

Canucks Fan
Reaction score
Heh, I already have :p they've more than tripled in size in a week. He seems to think it was his location... I just think he's complacent because of a head injury...

my good camera is on a fishing trip with my father at the moment so I can't take any HQ pics, but i'll snap a few with my lower quality camera and post them tonight :)

The spearmint doesn't seem to happy that I brought it inside. I don't think it likes the constant high temps :p the strawberries seem to be doing ok though. The key lime tree is flourishing :D

PartyBro420

Canucks Fan
Reaction score
Here's an few pics i took with my crappy camera! these plants were about 1/3 the size they are now when i got them. the key lime tree was almost completely dead and had no leaves at all!

IMG-20120917-00221.jpg

IMG-20120917-00222.jpg

IMG-20120917-00223.jpg

Latest posts