Fall grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v35b

Reaction score
week 2 veg.JPG

Here is my lineup:
Back left-Dinafem White Widow Fem
Back right-TH Seeds Kushage Fem
Front left-TH Seeds Burmese Kush fem
Front right-Sickly looking,not going to make it, Dinafem Diesel fem

You are running all those different strains in the same tote? Is that net pot in the front left spot empty? Exposure of the nute solution to the light will cause algae to grow in your res.

Don't give up on the diesel yet--she may still pull through. They look nice and bushy, however the Burmese Kush looks as if it could be having some pH and/or nute problems. What is your pH? Have you started to feed these? If so, what and how much?

Thanks THG, Boy you have lots of guestions...The Diesel was the last to pop,then the seed head wouldn't fall off for maybe 10 days..Its still growing and getting more roots.

The PH was abit low(5.6) for the first week,till I a recalibration.

Yes I know you don't like feeding early.

Started them on Cutting edge solutions 3 part on day three..just 1/4. Just drained and renutted at 1/2...Lights on 24/7 400wt MH.

:ciao:

Mojo for the grow...:lama:

take care and be safe:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao:

Mojo for the grow...:lama:

take care and be safe:48:

Thanks...Looks like the dinafem diesel is going to make it!:D. It is putting out lots of roots.

shaweeeeet..:yay: Maybe have a Mod move this to a grow journal?....Ill fallow along best I can

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Thanks 4u2, Just not real good a GJ...I'll keep u updated from time to time.

i think what thehempgoddess was getting at is that dwc is almost plant/strain specific as far as nute/ph/ppm/etc regimen...

...some plant strains like it hard, some like it soft. ya dig?

most of the time you want to try to put the same plants/strain in the same res and try not to mix strains. ...i've seen mixed strains work on an ebb/flow system with success. i've seen mixed strains work in a dws same-res system, too...don't get me wrong. it's just not advised.

prime example is my outdoor grow...my chemdawgXsourdiesel plant is a nute-wh0re. she can't get enough. ...my presidential kush plants on the other hand barely need/want anything at all. if i had them in the same res, one or the other strain would eventually fail.

peace,

mr_chow

I know,i know.........I worry about nutes, and how high each will grow

Day 18 veg update.
Pic 1 Burmese Kush
Pic 2 Diesel
Pic 3 Kushage
Pic 4 White WidowBK-18 days.JPG

diesel-18 days.JPG

kushage-18 days.JPG

ww-18 days.JPG

you go mman -- they are coming along nicely -- I want some kush!

Looks pretty good nice bushy plants. Green Mojo to ya.

Can't believe it, but The Kushage shot out Pistols today,,,Only day two from the flip.

The Kushage is the only one so far that has raised her skirt.

She is the tallest at 23"

The Burmese Kush in front has huge fan'sView attachment 176098

Really really nice, good growth for sure, are they going to finnish in that tub?

Right, good point. That rubbermaid suddenly got real small.;)

Latest posts

Back