Fan filter power

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

techrons78

Reaction score
Hello again guys

I guess if most of you have seen my led grow right now with 5 LeBlanc 1 300 w full spec..1 7spec 360w...2 gal fabric pots..just added a t5 2 foot for some extra light..with agro 10k spec bulbs..I have a hydro farm 440 6 inch and with filter. .my question is how hi do I run my fan hi, med? Low? Temps have been cold aound 70 in tent highest was yesterday at 80 but I do it more for air exchange. Should it vent differently for how hot it is in the tent? Im just confused on how much power the fan should run at..thank you...tech

Temp and odour control are what will decide, we cant tell you the speed to run it at, run it at the speed that keeps your temps and odour in check.

Temp and odour control are what will decide, we cant tell you the speed to run it at, run it at the speed that keeps your temps and odour in check.

I was concerned more about fresh air exchange..odor is No problem...so just to have air exchange say med?

Its hard to say, Temperature control will deremine the speed, but if thats not an issue, then sure set it at med, if it gets too warm in there turn it up.

Its hard to say, Temperature control will deremine the speed, but if thats not an issue, then sure set it at med, if it gets too warm in there turn it up.

Ok yea ill keep it on med from now on..tech

Latest posts

Back