Fan????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speero_m

Traditional
Reaction score
Guys i was just wondering how close i should put my fans, i have seen alot of setup and the fans are very close to the plant...how come...i am doing that but i feel the air is going to kill my babies...is it ok to have the leaves flipping around or sometimes up side down bec of the fan.....:confused:

You just need to simulate a breeze as though it was outside. So that it promotes strong stem growth. Nothing crazy man, nothing crazy.

speero_m said:
Guys i was just wondering how close i should put my fans, i have seen alot of setup and the fans are very close to the plant...how come...i am doing that but i feel the air is going to kill my babies...is it ok to have the leaves flipping around or sometimes up side down bec of the fan.....:confused:
Yes it is good for them to get blown around as long as they are not getting blown over. If you feel the fan is blowing to hard turn it down or move it back a bit. All ya need is a slight breeze blowing on them so their stems will get strong. This way when ya get them big fat arse buds they wont fall over. ;)

BG i feel my plants are a bit skinny what can i do...they are 35 days old and i just cut the top of one of them and the other using LST...i just started nutes Miracid 30-10-10 for veg any suggestions????

plant 1.jpg

plant 1-2.jpg

plant 1-3.jpg

plant 3.jpg

I'd say thats a lighting problem. How many square feet is your grow area and what are you using to grow?

im using MH 1000 w 57,000 lumens, 20,000 k, blue spec are 90cm *90cm

speero_m said:
im using MH 1000 w 57,000 lumens, 20,000 k, blue spec are 90cm *90cm

That light should put out a bit more then that... but no matter... 1000w lights are good for a 4x4 area normally, with a reflector.

How close is your light? Make sure to get it as close as possible w/o burning the plant to thicken up the nodes.

Your best bet would be turn the fan down to the lowest setting and place it as close to the plant as you can and still feel comfortable that it won't blow it over. If the wind is still to much take the fan back an inch or two and continue to do so until you find the right distance. From there your plant will get strong and you can start to push the fan closer to it, again a few inches at a time until you are comfortable with the positioning.

its close enough for them not to burn and as for the lumens i think its because of the high kelvin 20,000k.?

light.jpg

light 1.jpg

Latest posts

Back