Farewell To All My Friends/Supporters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganja Guru

Reaction score
I was just banned (as GanjaGuru).
The reason?
Here's the notice I received:
"You have been banned for the following reason:
None".

So I came back to say good-bye.
As many of you know, I have worked tirelessly for well over a year to give out grow advice--it's one of my greatest joys--helping others grow massive quantities of quality ganja.
I'll also brought in new members.

If anyone wishes to contact me you can via Yahoo IM: bertdontlie2000.

P.S. if this gets deleted before Monday I'll be back again and again until I'm sure most of my friends here have seen it.

So they just banned you for no reason, that is some **!!!!

***? If your gettin banned you should at least get a reason why. I dont think i've read a bad post by GG and I have gotten lots of good info from him as well.

I heard you're not allowed to talk about marijuana on these forums anymore.

well i just read mor of gg posts and now i see why he was banned, good source of info but attidude will get ya everytime.

I've been here a few days and never really saw an attitude out of him, he seemed like a nice guy. But then again, I didn't read all of his posts.

What I did see, I enjoyed though. God speed G-squared!

Hate to see ya go GG, you were one of the most knowledgable people on here, along with a few others. It appears to me, after reviewing your last posts, that you were banned by TBG for running down MG products.

BTW, i hate them too.

Good luck GG

I get great advice from both GG &SS! I guess I'll have to find where GG went for more of his input. I've seen this way too much, 2 experienced humans who know they're right but can't reach an agreement, by the way this is how presidents and dictators justify war, and how humans keep their populations under control! urangutans don't make war, We have humans for that, why are humans so blood thirsty!

Weeddog said:
Hate to see ya go GG, you were one of the most knowledgable people on here, along with a few others. It appears to me, after reviewing your last posts, that you were banned by TBG for running down MG products.

BTW, i hate them too.

Good luck GG
Then again before you speak you should know who banned him and it wasn't me. Thank you TBG

I did it. It was a 4 day ban, for reasons that are of no concern to anyone except those involved.
This was not perm. the reasons are known. they were made clear before this.

goodbye ganjaguru, hope to see you on here again soon

Naturalhi, are you really 50 some years old? Holy shit.

Don't quit, just wait out the ban and see what you did wrong and try to avoid doing it again.

Ganja was banned for several reasons.
"WE" the moderators, made the descision after much discussion and are backed by the administration.
But he'll be back, time and time again. To disrupt and incite discontent. Just as he has at every board he has ever been a member of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back