farmers summer grow 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmergreen007

All natural medication
Reaction score
Hi yall
Three weeks ago I got four clones of grapefruit kush from a friend to grow outside or in a greenhouse this summer they came to me in solo cups with some burning on some leaves.
I know he uses AN and I was a little afraid they might not take to the organic soil too well but they seem to love it here are some pics after I transplanted them and some pics from yesterday.

Edit: looks like I will have to wait till I have a better connection to upload some pics

Green mojo for the grow! grapefruit kush is a nice strain, i haven't grown it, but have had the pleasure of smoking it....

Green mojo for the grow! grapefruit kush is a nice strain, i haven't grown it, but have had the pleasure of smoking it....
This Is my first time growing it but have smoked GFK plenty of times :vap-Bong_smoker:

Enjoy this grow, nothing like it. Tell your wife her pepper is cute.

Thanks Rose
I will tell you 2 what!!!
Those ghost peppers grow soooo slllooooowwww she planted those at the beginning of march and they are only four inches or so tall now but thus GFK grows like a weed hehe

Soooo I was having a problem with my bottom leaves turning yellow and talked to the guy I got the clones from and showed him a few pics he told me he had the same problem with GFK and use cal-mag we will see, hope it works.
My plants are getting bushy now here is a picView attachment uploadfromtaptalk1403180750148.jpg

So... I had a problem with some ants in one the planters the made a home there n I flipped out. I was wondering why there was soil around the base of the planter and the soil seemed to be settling an awful lot well when I lifted up the planter there were a bunch of ants there apon closer inspection those little MFrs made a colony in there so I brought it out to the lawn and washed all the soil off the roots and reported into a ten gallon smart pot and put the rest of my plants into smartpots also. Well... All the leaves turned brown and died off but all the new growth coming in is View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1404928517693.jpgView attachment uploadfromtaptalk1404928534818.jpgnice and green here are a few picsView attachment uploadfromtaptalk1404928517693.jpg

Latest posts

Back