Farts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
True story. I was in a class that I couldn't stand in a high school I couldn't stand, so this may be classified under "revenge farts". It was an SBD that reeked of brimstone, which is fitting because anything that evil-smelling had to come from hell. A minute or so after the miasma spread everything ground to a screeching halt. Most of the kids were looking around and saying "ugh" (including myself), some of them opened windows and at least one strolled out the door. The best part was that nobody ever figured out the source. :evil:

Nothing is worse then letting one go in an elevator that you are totally sure won't stink, only to hve it reek. Worse yet if there is only one other person on the elevator. :)

Let a "wall paper peeler" about the time the TSA person goes to pat you down. You get the Go ahead real quick

BackWoodsDrifter said:
I crankem off and blame them on the wife ;) works everytime.

BWD

i have a elephant that lives under my couch, so its never my fault.

Kids when younger had kept getting this thing called The Pooter. Little squeeze thing that made a great noise. I kept taking them from them cause it would be embarrassing as they would use them constantly around DC in places like the Smithsonian. Couldnt take them anywhere they wouldnt be blasting them suckers off. :laugh:
I had to play the upset dad on the outside, especially with their momma around. But inside, I was laughing to beat all hell.

Looking it up. There are a ton of Vids of the Pooter in use in public places by a guy named Jack Vale. Just watched Walmart #52. Pretty damn funny.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Kids when younger had kept getting this thing called The Pooter. Little squeeze thing that made a great noise. I kept taking them from them cause it would be embarrassing as they would use them constantly around DC in places like the Smithsonian. Couldnt take them anywhere they wouldnt be blasting them suckers off. :laugh:
I had to play the upset dad on the outside, especially with their momma around. But inside, I was laughing to beat all hell.

Looking it up. There are a ton of Vids of the Pooter in use in public places by a guy named Jack Vale. Just watched Walmart #52. Pretty damn funny.

That stuff is still around SpearChucker but now it's digital! I actually paid $.99 for iFart for my iPhone. I use it to embarass my kids!

AG

Amateur Grower said:
That stuff is still around SpearChucker but now it's digital! I actually paid $.99 for iFart for my iPhone. I use it to embarass my kids!

AG

So there is an app for frats........ wonder if there's one for growing mj.

Grower13 said:
So there is an app for frats........ wonder if there's one for growing mj.

There are plenty of informative apps about MJ with strains listed and/or growing advices for the iPhone... but the games about MJ aren't funny at all so i thought i could make one of my own, actually it's a work in progress. I'm very afraid i can't share nothing about this because these things brings personal informations about me :(

Pistil said:
There are plenty of informative apps about MJ with strains listed and/or growing advices for the iPhone... but the games about MJ aren't funny at all so i thought i could make one of my own, actually it's a work in progress. I'm very afraid i can't share nothing about this because these things brings personal informations about me :(

Yup and yual dont want to be doin that ;)

BWD

Nope, no way, this could be very dangerous but i really would like to check what you think of it:rolleyes:

Pistil said:
Nope, no way, this could be very dangerous but i really would like to check what you think of it:rolleyes:

My friend its nice yual want to share things with friends here but ifin i can say its best to be very carefull when sharin things that could id yurself in any way shape or form. Yual just never knows whos a watchin and readin and listenin pilgrem just be safe and does what yur guts tells ya to do. Be safe.

BWD

Yes mate, this is just sad :( I'm waiting the day i will not need to hide myself as a thief...

Have to go to see the MotoGP qualify now, see you soon friend, wish you have a great day!

Once I thought it would be a SPD but it came out different and the whole class heard me fart on my friend. :( I was so damn embarrassed...

I be hatein the ones yual lean to one side figurin goin to crank one off large and yual end up fillin shorts will moldin material. only ain material most folk like moldin with ifin yual gettin my meanin. Nothin worst then a 4 hour canoe trip sittin in moldin material :(

BWD

Latest posts

Back