Fast strains?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharonp

Reaction score
Has anyone tried one of the fast strains? Are they are different than autoflowers maybe where you need to cut the light back to 12 hours for flowering?

They are different. photo periods that finish 2 weeks sooner...6 to 7 weeks

I’ll bet it’s more than 6-7 weeks tho…it’s always at least two more weeks longer than maybe another two weeks… have you grown them before Lesso? If so, were they early ready with ripe trichomes?
I have 2 seeds of humbolt fast flowering peanut butter. But I haven't grown one yet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230418-103006.png
    Screenshot_20230418-103006.png
    976.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230418-103036.png
    Screenshot_20230418-103036.png
    505.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230418-103030.png
    Screenshot_20230418-103030.png
    505.7 KB · Views: 0
c99 is fast….60 days

and then there was , hmmmm , a poster that Pute may recognize and Boo for sure , Tokahontus……remeber her and Skeeter?…..wild drama , they set the Standard

anyway , about that time a fast strandivar was going around , 48 days!!

drumroll please…..

Pukeberry

I just picked up a new sponsor, Graysin Farms, and she says her Peanut Butter Breath cross she is sending me finiishes in 6-7wks. I'll be growing her out next most likely, 2 strains otw so we'll see what she sends and how fast it actually runs.

I think some of these vendor seeds are quoted using several phenotypes.

You have the fastest finisher most likely grown in hydro and not soil, then they use a different plant that veg'd longer but had much higher yields to quote the yield of the strain.. misleading everyone causing disappointment in hard earned $ spent...

Do your homework, like this thread... nice question Big

The best way to find out is to try growing some I guess.

Haven't grown them but I do have some Bruce Banner fast. One of these go rounds.

Bubba
I tried growing a Bruce Banner plant and it got stunted. I like the weed though and need to find a better supply of seeds.

I just picked up a new sponsor, Graysin Farms, and she says her Peanut Butter Breath cross she is sending me finiishes in 6-7wks. I'll be growing her out next most likely, 2 strains otw so we'll see what she sends and how fast it actually runs.

I think some of these vendor seeds are quoted using several phenotypes.

You have the fastest finisher most likely grown in hydro and not soil, then they use a different plant that veg'd longer but had much higher yields to quote the yield of the strain.. misleading everyone causing disappointment in hard earned $ spent...

Do your homework, like this thread... nice question Big
I will be watching your grow then. I haven't even heard of a peanut butter strain.

Latest posts

Back