Faster grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No telling until you see sex. I;ve had it go both ways, only one way to tell sex. thats waiting for pre-flowers or switching the photo-period to tell sex.

Thanks, also, It just rained at my biggest plant which seems to have a skinny stem is dropping alot. I propped it up with some top soil, is there anything I can do to make it stronger?

Plenty of love and attention. Try singing to it... For outdoor grows one must remember that weed is a weed. It will grow just fine on its own with water soil and sun. By the way males are useless unless your breeding, so you should be hoping for a female. GOod lUcK!

Males usually grow faster. If you have plants of the same strain & age, the taller ones will be mostly male.

-Marijuana IS NOT a weed. The definition of a weed is something people haven't found a use for (yet).
Also, what may be a weed (like dandelions) to one person is flavoring to another.

My plants are very tall its about 3 meters long.But not very leafy.What can I do that they would be more leafy or its not nessesary?Its ok?:)

Latest posts

Back