Fav Football Team

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockydog

Grower at Heart
Reaction score
I am talking about NFL.

Mine is the Redskins:mad:

I have much respect for them Bears though.:eek:

Big Big CHICAGO BEARS fan.:) Just hope we can keep up this great start through out the rest of the season. Right now we are pretty much one of the best teams in the NFL. Offesively, defensively, and special teams are clicking right now even though I think we will rebound from a terrible offensive showing against Arizona a few weeks back. DA BEARS are definetly THE MONSTERS OF THE MIDWAY again.......................;)

Bojok said:
Big Big CHICAGO BEARS fan.:) Just hope we can keep up this great start through out the rest of the season. Right now we are pretty much one of the best teams in the NFL. Offesively, defensively, and special teams are clicking right now even though I think we will rebound from a terrible offensive showing against Arizona a few weeks back. DA BEARS are definetly THE MONSTERS OF THE MIDWAY again.......................;)

I agree with you, they are so impressive. Finally an offense to compliment th sickest defense in the NFL.

I have lived in the Dallas area all my life yet I've always hated the Cowboys. I grew up being an Oiler fan. But now I must say my fav team is the Eagles much to my hubbys dismay. Haha.

DA BEARS are puttin on a clinic. They are up on the 49ers 41-0 at the half. NUFF SAID..................................:D Time to put in the reserves.

I know, I wish it were televised here. Is this all the football fans here? I find that hard to believe.

Sorry Mom Eagles lost 4-4, bet your Hubby is happy. Especially if he is a Dallas fan;)

rockydog said:
Sorry Mom Eagles lost 4-4, bet your Hubby is happy. Especially if he is a Dallas fan;)

Bah humbug!!!

Well, I hope Carolina kicks Dallas' butts tonight. Kick off in less then an hour. Go Panthers!!!! :D

We are die hard Raiders fans here at the Grunt household. ;)

TBG your Raiders are on a streak right now. Pulled off two in a row. My wife is a die hard Oakland fan being raised a mile away from the coliseum. There defense is really looking good right now. They really beat up Big Ben and the world chumps. I mean champs he he.

Raiders fits you guys from what I can tell TBG. They pulled it out against the Steelers. Now thet Porter is actually playing things may start lookin up. They do need some QB help though. Aaron Brooks (I think that is their QB) hasnt looked too great this year. But hey hes in the NFL and Im not so I cant talk. The World Chumps won the Bowl by bad calls if you as k me Bojok. I like that World Chumps... LOL

I am a Packers fan always have been always will be. too bad they are 3-4 so far.

Bojok said:
TBG your Raiders are on a streak right now. Pulled off two in a row. My wife is a die hard Oakland fan being raised a mile away from the coliseum. There defense is really looking good right now. They really beat up Big Ben and the world chumps. I mean champs he he.
Whats up Bojok. We have been Raiders fans for as long as i can remember. It's something about that silver and black man. :D

Hey rockydog we are die hard Raiders fans over here even if they do ****. Answer this question for me. How do ya win a freaking game with a total of 98 yards? I'm not sure but they did it. I will be happy if we win 4 games this year.

"RAIDER"HATER" here tbg
..but I did really like Romonowski when he played for 'em..:D

Hick said:
"RAIDER"HATER" here tbg
..but I did really like Romonowski when he played for 'em..:D
Well that's no suprise Hick living where you live. I bet your a Broncos fan right? Romo was a pill popping steriod using psycho on a mission to destroy. :p

Man the Redskins have to play Dallas this week. hope they show up to play.

Longtimegrower, do you think they can finally win the bowl this year.

Latest posts

Back