Favorite CBD Brands

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexK

Reaction score
For those who use CBD products, what are your favorite brands?

Are you talking delivery system? I take my cbd with thc in oil at night or a cbd/thc tincture. I don't do straight cbd. Smoking a high cbd in mango haze is good. The hemp (CBD) stuff you buy on the internet I don't trust for purity.

For those who use CBD products, what are your favorite brands?

We are using Charlotte's web and another by CV Sciences called +CBDOil, but it's really a dry capsule. Stanley Bros. (out of CO) have the Charlotte's Web CBD and their standard is 8mg CBD per capsule. Plus CBDOil is 10mg of CBD and is Full Spectrum hemp extract CO2 processed, and also states Fully Decarboxylated. I believe that CW Hemp by Stanley Bros. is also full spectrum and CO2 processed. Even our one dog (older) gets a tiny bit of the +CBDOil powder on his food in the morning from a small portion of one capsule. It seems to have helped his seasonal allergy that starts in the spring and we don't want to use the Steroid that the Vet. gave us last year. I fear the steroid, Appoquel is potentially harmful in longer term usage.

I got some high cbd bud a little over a year ago from one of our local deliveries...I don’t know what strain or brand it was but I liked it...no high at all really but a nice relaxing body high I guess...I just had bout an eighth and it’s long gone... other high cbd plants have been a disappointment really compared to that first one...I’m still searching for that nice high cbd strain I can combine with a nice thc for the perfect buzz full of relaxation and pain relief...I got some AC/DC CBD seeds to try when the grow space opens up...I got lots of thc to combine with it when I find the right cbd...

All the commercial cbd oil is questionable at best.
I got some for Free from Whole Greens and it was worth every penny.
It made a good base to dissolve rso in.

I think that getting high CBD plants is just a shot in the dark. It seems like a lot of the strains that advertise being high CBD really aren't. Hopefully that will change. I am going to grow at least 1 marijuana/hemp plant and get it tested.

I picked up some drops from a place in eastern Oregon selling only CBD products. They were recommended by my neighbor who has a lot of issues from different accidents. We are moving and it is killing us, so we picked some up to try it. The drops are called "Select". made from hemp extract and it seems to help with my aches and pains. I have slept pretty well.

I made up a Green Dragon Tincture for my wife of 2 g of Pink Kush CBD 30:1 and 1 gram of Wipeout Express, both decarboxylated., and extracted in grain alcohol. When the EtOH is reduced to...gone, I add 30 ml of MCT oil I have, heat slightly, and stir to mix. This goes in her eye dropper 30ml bottle. She loves it over the Charlotte's Web dry capsule. Really helps her to sleep.

I've got some Purple Kush CBD 1:1 getting close to harvest now. I would really like to have them tested but the local lab won't test it unless I have a Medical Marijuana card or am a caregiver. Seems illogical. It's recreational legal here in MI now, so what difference should it make if I am not selling it, but for own personal use?

Aksarben, too bad you can't get it tested. LOL--it's not like it is a free service. They charge a nice chunk of change to test. I would really be curious to see if it really was 30:1. A lot of these supposed high CBDs don't actually test out that way. What is EtOH? Does she take this sublingual?

I am growing a couple of plants that were a result of medical cannabis pollinated with high CBD hemp pollen. The hemp cultivar was Cherry Wine S1, the medical cannabis was Double Bubba. I have several other crosses that I may play with this winter.

Yea, @The Hemp Goddess the lab, Hit The Spot charges $50 for testing it, and it will include THC, CBD, and several others. I'll have t o ask them what law they are breaking by testing for an adult Michigan private grower. The EtOH is short abbreviation for Ethyl Alcohol, Ethanol. I use the EtOH to dissolve the trichromes on the ground and decarbed flowers. This is done with EtOH and flower in the freezer as well as tiny canning jar, also in the freezer. Was taught that this minimizes chlorophyll in the final product. After sitting in the freezer and several shakes and stirs I squeeze the bag (nylon 75 micron) back into the tiny jelly jar. dribble just a bit of fresh cold EtOH on the nylon bag and squeeze again. Then I put the alcohol mix on my coffee maker burner for a while with mild fan blowing. Evaporates down to tar (so to speak) I am careful near the end to just allow the alcohol to evaporate to the point of not there.. no heat. Then when I add MCT (coconut) to the small jelly jar,I can mix it around with a small silicone covered steel "dabber" and mix in very well. Now at 30 ml is ready for under the tongue, sublingual.

Cherry Wine S1 is a very good cannabis variety for CBD. It, along with Chardonnay, and Cobbler grow, look like and process just like you would any old marijuana plant. Many people think the CBD is from the stems, but there is very little in stems and leaves, but a lot in the flower. Instead of lots of Trichromes that are filled with THC, you have lots of Trichromes filled with CBD. What I read is don't let it go over too long in harvesting, as it ups the chances of higher THC. Most of us don't care, but growers that can have their crops destroyed and found useless as hemp pay close attention to the final weeks and days leading up to harvest. You don't get any CBN as that is a degradation of THC.

That sounds similar to how I make RSO. But I make a lot bigger batches and use a distiller to reclaim as much Everclear as I can. Then, the final evaporation is done on a coffee warmer.

I was thinking about trying some full plant extractions when the plnts are done. I'll have to red up more on that.

Thanks for sharing this info.

Yea, @The Hemp Goddess the lab, Hit The Spot charges $50 for testing it, and it will include THC, CBD, and several others. I'll have t o ask them what law they are breaking by testing for an adult Michigan private grower. The EtOH is short abbreviation for Ethyl Alcohol, Ethanol. I use the EtOH to dissolve the trichromes on the ground and decarbed flowers. This is done with EtOH and flower in the freezer as well as tiny canning jar, also in the freezer. Was taught that this minimizes chlorophyll in the final product. After sitting in the freezer and several shakes and stirs I squeeze the bag (nylon 75 micron) back into the tiny jelly jar. dribble just a bit of fresh cold EtOH on the nylon bag and squeeze again. Then I put the alcohol mix on my coffee maker burner for a while with mild fan blowing. Evaporates down to tar (so to speak) I am careful near the end to just allow the alcohol to evaporate to the point of not there.. no heat. Then when I add MCT (coconut) to the small jelly jar,I can mix it around with a small silicone covered steel "dabber" and mix in very well. Now at 30 ml is ready for under the tongue, sublingual.

Cherry Wine S1 is a very good cannabis variety for CBD. It, along with Chardonnay, and Cobbler grow, look like and process just like you would any old marijuana plant. Many people think the CBD is from the stems, but there is very little in stems and leaves, but a lot in the flower. Instead of lots of Trichromes that are filled with THC, you have lots of Trichromes filled with CBD. What I read is don't let it go over too long in harvesting, as it ups the chances of higher THC. Most of us don't care, but growers that can have their crops destroyed and found useless as hemp pay close attention to the final weeks and days leading up to harvest. You don't get any CBN as that is a degradation of THC.
i got told, that canna isn't legal for rec. use till Jan. 1 when we went to Mi. a month ago...
So, maybe instead of telling them you grow your own. You tell them something like.. My Wife bought this as she has pain, and was told it was suppose to be high in CBD... CBD has been legal for quite sometime, at least here in Ohio...
maybe they wll take your 50 bucks that way???

Thanks @my my However, I contacted them again just last week and they are only licensed to test for commercial growers or patients/care givers.... which require a Medical Marijuana card. My wife nor I have any MM card. So they suggested finding a friend with one and sending it over with them or come with them with the sample. There is no place, yet, that sells recreational, but any MI resident can grow 12 plants, and if you have friend that has some, he can "GIVE" you some flower or concentrate, but not sell any. We can give away to friends and family, just not sell any or get remuneration for it. Even CBD.

I personally like the gummies. There are there good ones called Plus Gummies. They are available in the UK. Not sure about worldwide.

I prefer oils. Mostly I purchase them from hempworldstore although there are lots of other decent brands. By the way, thanks for your recommendations. I'll try some of them for sure. And a general advice. Read reviews before buying.

I got some high cbd bud a little over a year ago from one of our local deliveries...I don’t know what strain or brand it was but I liked it...no high at all really but a nice relaxing body high I guess...I just had bout an eighth and it’s long gone... other high cbd plants have been a disappointment really compared to that first one...I’m still searching for that nice high cbd strain I can combine with a nice thc for the perfect buzz full of relaxation and pain relief...I got some AC/DC CBD seeds to try when the grow space opens up...I got lots of thc to combine with it when I find the right cbd...
I have AC/DC germinating as we text ! I have White Widow, Blue Diesel, and OG Kush that are 2 weeks old under 1000 watt LEDS.

Latest posts

Back