favorite movies/shows to watch while high

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PimpinT2169

Reaction score
for me, no matter what i have to get high before i watch half baked. also watching spongebob is beyond hilarious. the first time i saw pineapple express i was sober, it wasnt that funny. but then i saw it high and omg i thought it was the best movie ever lol.:ccc: but there are lots of other things that i like watching high, i just wanted to hear what others watch

I like shows on adult swim. I trip out every time I see something like Saul of the mole men, or lucy, Daughter of the devil.

I love getting high and watching B-movies from the 80's. Or Wife Swap:huh:

grandmas boy, the deer hunter, fargo, strange days, any episode of that 70's show, and fear and loathing in las vegas

PimpinT2169 said:
for me, no matter what i have to get high before i watch half baked. also watching spongebob is beyond hilarious. the first time i saw pineapple express i was sober, it wasnt that funny. but then i saw it high and omg i thought it was the best movie ever lol.:ccc: but there are lots of other things that i like watching high, i just wanted to hear what others watch

SpongeBob is the best. The Red Green show, if you get it, is my favorite. Can you guess why the float plane pilot's name is Buzz?

Whos line is it anyways....

that show kills me..sometimes i try to avoid it cuz i laugh way too much when i watch it..

look for it on youtube...its an old show.

rami said:
Whos line is it anyways....

that show kills me..sometimes i try to avoid it cuz i laugh way too much when i watch it..

look for it on youtube...its an old show.

Wait... We talking about BBC or Carey version? Gotta love Drew! Sorry HippyInEngland but it is what it is. haha.

First time I got high, we watched Clockwork Orange.:huh: :stoned:
That movie blew my mind.

Sorry for retrieveing this old thread, but have found a great resource with cutest movies to watch while you are high - https://www.ncsm.nl/english/news/best-movies-while-high . Gonna watch Dazed and Confused tonight. Keep you posted on the rate

We're also sorry that you revived this 11 year old thread to post your skeevy link to the board. 7 posts by you, 7 links to same site. If you sold for me, I'd fire your lazy ass. Dazed and Confused is the new Office Space - it's on TV all the time. Eff off.

I LOVE the part where the Big Lebowski is going off on The Dude and he's just like
The-Dude.jpg

Latest posts

Back