Favourite Comedian to watch/listen to while high?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PartyBro420

Canucks Fan
Reaction score
Well, laughter is life's best medicine, and our passion definitely helps the world laugh!

What are your favourite sketches, comedians, programs, to listen to or watch while you're stoned and chuckling!

I love to listen to Hannibal Burress, or Mitch Hedberg. Both such hilarious guys, it's a shame Mitch has gone to grass but he's still one of the best!

Jim Breuer!!! Super funny! Last I watched one of his standup specials high I was literally balling crying, laughing so hard :D

Bill Hicks followed by Sam Kinnison with Bob Saget a close third...

Redd Foxx..... love my sanford and son....... he never had to be blepped for tv or radio....... he had control of his tounge always.

the Kings of comedy Big_Posse_.jpg

Oh any dead one will do.

:rofl:

Seriously tho I'm down with the Canadian funny.

John Candy
Dan Aykroyd
Martin Short

Informer! You know Snow chicly a se day-o,
a lick-e boom boom ya!

Kevin hart. And nick swardson(ya I know its immature lol)

OGKushman said:
Oh any dead one will do.

:rofl:

Seriously tho I'm down with the Canadian funny.

John Candy
Dan Aykroyd
Martin Short

Informer! You know Snow chicly a se day-o,
a lick-e boom boom ya!

Kids In The Hall? Love those crazy Canadians. Bought every season...You ever watch them before OGKushman? I guess i shoulda really said they're my fav, just 4got bout em till now..lol.

:peace:,

7ge:)

7greeneyes said:
Kids In The Hall? Love those crazy Canadians. Bought every season...You ever watch them before OGKushman? I guess i shoulda really said they're my fav, just 4got bout em till now..lol.

:peace:,

7ge:)

YES!! "...I'm the chiiiiccckken lady" :rofl:

I have a copy of Kids in the Hall: Brain Candy. one of the most ridiculous movies I own.

Phil Hartman was another awesome comedian, until his wife went crazeh!

Be likin to see Ron James that little critter makes me chuckle likes the funny comes outta that Russel Peters too. As for older always be likin Dean MArtin, Don Knots and Jerry Lewis be some shared chuckles with.

BWD

Richard Pryor had some funny stuff out there..."stick it back in the mud, then!" :rofl: :rofl: Robin Williams was good for awhile as well. Any more, they all think they have to be raunchy to be funny. Not that Pryor wasn't raunchy, but he had class, too....

Oh, and I was a bit high reading that title, was wondering why we were naming our favorite Canadian....lmao

daniel tosh
russell peters
rodney carrington
ron white
billy connolly

Latest posts

Back