Favourite names & terminology

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weirdscenes

Reaction score
As I'm sure everyone (?) knows, there are many names for this wonderful plant, and it's parts.
Many more for joints, spliff etc,
yet more for paraphernalia etc.
I'm wondering if anyone has some really great, favourite and/or, unusual names they'd like to share.?
I tend to use the term zol myself (for the weed) and mostly just joint or doobie for the ceegareets.

Any takers (or tokers - midnight or otherwise)

People anymore just ask what time can I stop by and what flavors do you have. I call it product.... don't ask why.
Puzzled - not sure of your drift - thinking you'repprobably meaning regarding what customers or modern day wannabes might say.
I am out of the mainstream and, by some accounts, just mad.
And - perhaps I'm assuming wrongly that everyone in such a forum has an over-riding affinity for this plant.
I live solo here and don't have a great deal of contact with the outside world but have find memories from years gone by when I'd smoke with a buddy, listen to music, and talk shit.
Are you saying those days are gone.?

Don't know about those days being gone. But, I am not a social smoker ant more. Smoke mostly by myself now days. My long time friends are taking a dirt nap or in a nursing home.
There was a time not so long ago that everybody on another site actually a group of us would get together and share product, seeds and stories. That may happen hear but so far we all are we are from different parts...stop by for a smoke if you want.....I'm in Colorado....

Don't know about those days being gone. But, I am not a social smoker ant more. Smoke mostly by myself now days. My long time friends are taking a dirt nap or in a nursing home.
There was a time not so long ago that everybody on another site actually a group of us would get together and share product, seeds and stories. That may happen hear but so far we all are we are from different parts...stop by for a smoke if you want.....I'm in Colorado....
A kind invite - but not presently practical - I live in Spain.
but who knows?
I have a son who lives in Ojai CA whom I visit when I can (but coronavirus has messed up travel so dunno when I'll next get out there.
I too smoke almost exclusively by myself but that's mainly 'cos I live like a hermit.
But also I'm an old man and perceptions change with age.
I really hope tokers ARE still getting blitzed and talking shit together though.

A kind invite - but not presently practical - I live in Spain.
but who knows?
I have a son who lives in Ojai CA whom I visit when I can (but coronavirus has messed up travel so dunno when I'll next get out there.
I too smoke almost exclusively by myself but that's mainly 'cos I live like a hermit.
But also I'm an old man and perceptions change with age.
I really hope tokers ARE still getting blitzed and talking shit together though.

Ojai!?..you are kidding me!....I lived there in 1968-69 and had the best times of my life...wow , small world

i call joints hooters and I call the different plants strandivars..my oil is called oleoresin cause that’s what Doctor Graywolf say is the proper name

Ojai!?..you are kidding me!....I lived there in 1968-69 and had the best times of my life...wow , small world

i call joints hooters and I call the different plants strandivars..my oil is called oleoresin cause that’s what Doctor Graywolf say is the proper name

I do like those names - never heard joints referred to as hooters before😊
Not kidding - I love Ojai too and believe it's still a bit of a refuge for old hippys
My son David is a firefighter, first got hired by Oxnard, he now works for Montecito. My Grandson Rory is the light of my life and I'm burning to see them again.
He lives on East Villanova & has a neighbour Allen who's a similar age to me and is a "horticulturist" nice bloke - always drops by with a couple of single skinners.
bit difficult for David cos they get tested regularly so he tends to leave it alone.

I do like those names - never heard joints referred to as hooters before😊
Not kidding - I love Ojai too and believe it's still a bit of a refuge for old hippys
My son David is a firefighter, first got hired by Oxnard, he now works for Montecito. My Grandson Rory is the light of my life and I'm burning to see them again.
He lives on East Villanova & has a neighbour Allen who's a similar age to me and is a "horticulturist" nice bloke - always drops by with a couple of single skinners.
bit difficult for David cos they get tested regularly so he tends to leave it alone.

yeah , that Ojai valley is beautiful...

did you know the movie Lost Horizons was filmed in Ojai?

Ojai was like a mini Haight Asbury , we got all the good tuff there , peyote , mescaline , Owsley acid , Michoacán weed , STP , uppers/downers , and free music at the park every weekend....

The park in downtown Ojai was THE place to hang out, on the Wall

yeah , that Ojai valley is beautiful...

did you know the movie Lost Horizons was filmed in Ojai?

Ojai was like a mini Haight Asbury , we got all the good tuff there , peyote , mescaline , Owsley acid , Michoacán weed , STP , uppers/downers , and free music at the park every weekend....

The park in downtown Ojai was THE place to hang out, on the Wall
I didn't know lost horizons was filmed there
I would go live there like a shot but laws against me.
Davids wife, Erica is American but as she's not considered a direct relative to me, she can't sponsor me.
but David has English & South African passports and although
he has a greencard he refuses to become a citizen - otherwise he could sponsor me (but maybe he doesn't want his cantankerous dad living there 😊)

I am a retired firefighter living in Michigan's U.P. Have smoked most every day since July of 1968.
Howdy again
like many people I think most of the people in the fire service are special human beans.
how did you get round the testing for drugs?
does that differ from state to state etc ?

We only got tested if you fuxked up, no random testing. Good union.
I'm wondering if they get tested out on the fire line.
asked David yesterday if he thinks the wildfires are getting worse each year - he reckons they definitely are.

Latest posts

Back