February's Bud Of The Month Contest Has Begun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best Bud Picture

• Kyfarmer

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • The celts are here

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Yooper420

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • 5meo

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
We got a tie. Come on guys lets vote if you haven't already.

Time is drawing near potheads. Vote if you haven't. You can also change your vote,,but vote before midnight.

Congratulations Yooper,,you are the Winner of February's Bud Of The Month contest. It was a tight race too. Angie will put your picture at the top of the Forum when she drops by.👍
Guys get ready for Marches Contest. Hippie will be handling this contest from now on.
Thanks everyone for being a part of the contest. Your participation is what makes this site a great site and one big family of friends.
Thank You

Last edited:
Thank you to the members who voted for my bud of Apollo 13. It is kick butt weed.

isn’t this the strain that has two well know phenols , the gorilla arm pheno and the rotten meat pheno?

I do have some a13 seeds in the fridge , last batch we ran about 8 years ago , I did not find a flavor that I liked so they went back in the fridge...

congratulations Yooper

isn’t this the strain that has two well know phenols , the gorilla arm pheno and the rotten meat pheno?

I do have some a13 seeds in the fridge , last batch we ran about 8 years ago , I did not find a flavor that I liked so they went back in the fridge...

congratulations Yooper
I got these seeds directly from the breeder, a friend of mine, about 4-5 years ago. Do not remember the cross.
Thank you.

I know the breeder, and I know the grower. I've sampled the product. Zombie weed. Take two tokes and time travel. Congrats, Yoop.

Now, the rest of you lazy pot smokers get busy and post your entries for the March contest, mmk? 😜

Funny bastards,,i found new votes in the basement where the water break was.
😂😂😂😂😂

congratulations Yooper
That sounds so disgusting..... I want to try it :)

Latest posts

Back