Fed are busting grow in so. Oregon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUM

Reaction score
Just got word that feds busted a Medical marijuana grow site in Myrtle point,Or. The man's only crime is that his plants were to darn big in the weight department. Think that he had 6 patents and with that you may have 6 plants over 6ft and 12 plants under 1ft. per person. I understand that each plant had 2 or more lbs. per plant. We're only aloud 2lbs per each person. I understsnd that he had 100lbs. .Im not sure of all of the facts, but I wish that they'd quit it. Ppl can't find meds!!!

If the plants were in the ground, it's not useable meds yet. can't weigh it wet. i don't no! He could "DONATE" it to someone. There's got to be a bettrer way for this all to work without ppl going to jail. This is not the 60's. We've have to learn how to help, ppl without ppl getting into trouble. Obama lies!!!

The feds can and do weigh it wet. Plants that otherwise might weigh out at 2 or 3 oz of dry bud weigh in a a pound and a half or more in some cases. The government likes to rack up as much weight as they can so they look good on the front page.

-nasty

getnasty said:
The feds can and do weigh it wet. Plants that otherwise might weigh out at 2 or 3 oz of dry bud weigh in a a pound and a half or more in some cases. The government likes to rack up as much weight as they can so they look good on the front page.

-nasty

Not only wet, but roots, stalks, and dirt left clinging to the roots ...:eek:

That's simply WRONG!!!!!! I'm so mad that I can't think right now. "They" do the same thing to the native american "hemp" plants. Just when ready to harvest (for rope est.) "they" pull it up. Then "we" have to buy hemp from Canada. Now wonder "they" get shot at!!!

Latest posts

Back