federal job

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hazegray77

Reaction score
Has anyone out there had a whiz quiz for a federal job before? I have one coming soon and I need all the info I can get! Thanks in advance!

Ya, depends on what kind of federal job your going in for. Majority of the time they do lab tests. If your getting a job working for the military you need to get your piss as clean as possible. If all else fails you can get someone to pee for you but you gotta be able to smuggle that **** in, they search you.

My mom actually works for the millitary. She says they only test her once a month. but jackass is right, you should get as clean as possible. And hey your lucky, sometimes they dont even tell you if your gonna get tested.

I have been smoke free for 22 days now, and it's Friday, so if I do get a call about the job I will be a LOT more comfortable taking the test without any "help" or "study aids" Thanks for all of your responses and info. If and when I do get the call I'll post how it was done. I was in the Navy for 6 years and have had many many whiz quizs' I've even had to do "cock watch" and watch people pee. I've had two tests in one month and have gone more than a year with out. So it is completely random. They used to roll a 10 digit die and what ever # came up all with that as the last digit of their social would have to pee.

Ok, so I did some poking around and found out some info. The type of test they do for federal/military jobs is a gas spectrometer test. What that sums up as, you have to be clean. No matter what you use to try and cover it they will find out. Thats the bummer part, the good thing is that your tolerance will drop through the floor. Your already at 22 days so just keep going strong. If you have access to a sauna you might want to spend a few hours in there too. A friend of mine is active duty Marines and he smoked daily and went and spent 5 hours in a sauna (1 day) at 1 hour intervals and drank like a gallon and a half of water and he pissed clean the next day.

Oh yea one thing I forgot, when you take the test make sure you don't give them the first piss of the day, that is always the dirtiest. If its crunch time, you can go the niacin method. But I advise against it because you run the risk of f*****g up your system for a while.

Jackass is right on. The GC is next to impossible to beat. Anyone going for any FED gig beware ! Just stop for awhile. Niacin will work, but it's painfull and your creatine will drop to the point that you will be questioned about it. If you're going to do the niacin, eat a couple of cheesburgers for an early lunch the day before and then fast until test time.

Latest posts

Back