Federal officials raid three Lansing medical marijuana dispensaries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnin1

Reaction score
From wlns.com

Federal officials raid three Lansing medical marijuana dispensaries

DEA-police.jpg

dscn0018-a2.jpg
By Neha Sheth Published: May 4, 2016

LANSING, Mich. (WLNS) – Federal officials raid three Lansing medical marijuana dispensaries and now those tied directly to the business are speaking out.

The moves comes after state police and the FBI raided several locations of HydroWorld Tuesday.

And it comes just days before Lansing City Council considers a moratorium on medical marijuana shops in Lansing.

6 News was there when federal, state and local officials carried out marijuana plants, supplies, personal belongings and cash from three Lansing medical marijuana shops Tuesday.

“Initially when I got there I thought they were robbed. I didn’t know they were robbed by the FBI said Trisha Burch.

It’s an experience HydroWorld vendor Trisha Burch says she will never forget.

“Everyone that was inside the building, was in handcuffs on the floor,” said Burch.

6 News spoke with the DEA about the raids.

Agency officials confirm they executed federal search warrants to seize paraphernalia and medical marijuana at three different HydroWorld locations on Cedar Street.

“It’s like a catch 20-20 you can be legal you can be legal but we can take it from you we can prosecute you anytime,” said Burch.

HydroWorld owner Danny Trevino says he was surprised how authorities dealt with his pot business.

“To me they could have handled it a little better. go after it civilly like a public nuisance instead of criminally,” said Trevino.

So what’s next for HydroWorld?

“I’m going to stay in the business man. This is what I do. This is all I know.” said Trevino.

Trevino says the raids won’t drive him out of business.

http://wlns.com/2016/05/04/federal-officials-raid-three-lansing-medical-marijuana-dispensaries/

Those morons think they are so cool with their stupid crap hoods and vest on. Nobody can tell who they are,,,,I can,,they are all asshats,,,,,,,They make me sick.

Hello DEA ? ---This is Keef and for complete and total immunity to grow all the weed I want and be bad as I want !-- I will rat out Weed Hopper and Burnin 1!- ---Do we have a deal ?

i wonder if they use masks & assault rifles to execute search warrant's for tax fraud, & insider trading...

YD!! You TOO?

seriously, one of "those", minus the ski mask, walked through my house/basement (dog stayed in the car as we had 3 cats)!
that was 15 some years ago in a "common wall condo" I would never have dreamed growing in!
but smoked PLENTY of mexi-schwag in

I ran a 2nd AC unit to the basement window to cool a "rack" of SETI/FOLD computers
and the neighbor (home owner association secretary) (w)itch had issues lets say :(

NO FUN! had time to clean-up though... walk in, look around, just enough to prove there was no grow and then GTMFOOMMFHYSOCSBMF !

:48:

Hello DEA ? ---This is Keef and for complete and total immunity to grow all the weed I want and be bad as I want !-- I will rat out Weed Hopper and Burnin 1!- ---Do we have a deal ?

:rofl:

Thats way cool how ya did that Hackerman. The guy in the back is Handsome though. I do look good in that camouflage. ... Lol

I might better get me one of them outfits like they wearing !--Just in case they come looking for me I could help them search !--- No that ain't even funny !---- I got a mutant GG#4 that makes 4 leaves at a time !--I can't just run to Walmart and get another one !--- Plus these Dawgs I turned into Werewolves !---- I am ascared of the Po-Po !

hahahah keef,

so if they come to bust you, just be dressed like them and play the game dea, all wheres he at the guys not here

Latest posts

Back