Feds are raiding left and right

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..gawd OS... I'd be afraid to guess how many times I've watched that flick. Its one of the first movies I ever owned on VHS.
[slaps chest] "Great grower. Yes?"... "Fine figure of a man. Yes?".. "That's all you need to know for now."

gonna be my nap time movie today---got it on the DVR from one of the movie channels a while back---don't think i'll be able to watch it without LMAO---thanks for the smile

I think it might be TMC, not positive. But they seem to run it for a week or so, every few months. A classic for sure. Enjoy :)
"I've been to town.".....

Hey who would have guessed people would close up shop and lay low once the feds started pressing charges?

As long as there is religious Rednecks in Politics,,the Feds will have there way with the sinful pot growers.

The sad thing is that nothing in the Bible says that it's a sin for sick people to use Cannabis to alleviate their symptoms. People who mix their religion with politics (which Jesus said NOT to do) are the ones to blame, not Christians in general (I am Christian and I think pot should be legalized or at least downscheduled).

This post is getting too much into religion and politics, so I will clam up now.

number 4.20b of the 10 commandments is very clear in it's wording---"share your ganja with a friend"---:D

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to orangesunshine again.

you make me smile again, thanks. What MOVIE is it???? I think i know, then i don't think i know...so tell me please, or Hick could just recite the whole thing.

:ciao: Rosebud---i would enjoy it if Hick would do that as i fell asleep as soon as i put it on the other day---"JERIMIAH JOHNSON"

''who decides what ten can stay open'' ston-loc...

money and councilmen(insert whatever) how much are you willing to pay attitude is what i see most usually in a monopoloy. jmo...

we of mi got letters. we got televised notice of stop loss. (even after the app fees checks were cashed which were nonrefundable)...no fed raids from what i seen but some that remained open were taken down immediately...the issue they claimed was public nuissance on all dispensaries, but only enforceable if the counties prosecutors decided to allow, or not allow. then theres always the fed bit, so were still watching...

whats the noise out there today saying?

Petition that needs 40,000 signatures before the 29th to freeze the city councils decision. I don't know if that's a definite thing or hopes, but that's what I've been hearing and seeing around for the San Jose situation that I brought up.

I, Hatchet Jack, being of sound mind and broke legs, do leaveth my rifle to the next thing who finds it, Lord hope he be a white man. It is a good rifle, and kilt the bear that kilt me. Anyway, I am dead. Sincerley, Hatchet Jack.

SunWolf said:
That's really disgusting...Feds won't help keep the illegals out of Texas and N.Mexico where we NEED the help, but stick their nose in where it is NOT wanted in Cali...
Speaking of what this country was founded on, u wanna keep pot but not ppl on search of a better life? That is very sad.

ChewbacaKz said:
Speaking of what this country was founded on, u wanna keep pot but not ppl on search of a better life? That is very sad.

I do not find it sad at all. We as a country cannot just keep allowing the influx of illegal immigrants over the borders. If they want to enter our country legally and be a constructive part of society, that is okay. Jumping "the fence" and entering illegally--no way. Would any law abiding citizen in the US believe that it was okay to enter Canada this way?

There is only so many PPL that can fit on a ship(USA) that is taking on water.;)

Latest posts

Back