Feds are raiding left and right

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, ain't no white boy, or any other race picking grapes out here...not arguing, just stating fact.
How does unemployment rates equate to the Illegals? If your suggesting that unemployed lazy bastids pick fruit and nuts, it ain't going to happen, the illegals got that sewed up.

Unemployment rate is high cause the economy is in the crapper. I know plenty of unemployed people wanting work. My point is that now legal citizen is going to work that hard of labor for that low of pay. I am mostly agreeing with you Hal. Its the employers getting away with it, and using it to sell more product, which "us" consumers want for as cheap as possible. The whole situation is screwed up.

those crop losses were due to all the rain everywhere...and the losses were huge all over...was'nt because no workers to harvest. when the stuff rots on the tree, only the grower profits from total loss of wages...the grower is getting paid either way...

Wonder when it's gonna be DickLee's turn? If there was ever a thorn in the feds side, that would be him. Feds come out claiming to be after the big shows, and they will bust whatever dispensaries you've never heard of, but the big hitters like Amsterdump and HS never get a scratch....

Why does it always smell like the feds stepped in a pile of bovine crap on their way to to the bay.... Even the federal hipocracy isn't exempt from a good pocket padding, kkkkaching....

Sickning...

nvthis said:
Wonder when it's gonna be DickLee's turn? If there was ever a thorn in the feds side, that would be him. Feds come out claiming to be after the big shows, and they will bust whatever dispensaries you've never heard of, but the big hitters like Amsterdump and HS never get a scratch....

Why does it always smell like the feds stepped in a pile of bovine crap on their way to to the bay.... Even the federal hipocracy isn't exempt from a good pocket padding, kkkkaching....

Sickning...

I was wondering were you were at homey......good to see ya.:)

nvthis said:

Sickning...

As sad and sickening as it is, they will not go after DickLee 'cause he is in a wheelchair and is the poster boy for MMJ. If they bust him, it will get more folks on our side, so they won't do it.

NorCalHal said:
A
How does unemployment rates equate to the Illegals?.
unemployment rates only are reflective of those recieving unemployment benefits. If you do not get a check you don't count as unemployed. Media loves to toy with those numbers.
It's like the govt creating jobs. the only jobs they create are tax burdens for the private sector.

str8 up Mutt....lookin' more like 30% here in cali....ain't no one working.

NorCalHal said:
str8 up Mutt....lookin' more like 30% here in cali....ain't no one working.
It's a mess man. Our policies are crap and all they do is write more. Hindering our economy not encouraging it.
Imagine if they let private sector do their thing ;)
Let the market sort itself out...always worked in the past.
If there is such a high demand and 50% of the population are fine with it legalize it.
I would say the US unemployment rate is off by -10% across the board. It is way worse then the media lets on.

Latest posts

Back