feedback forum

cyberquest

Junior GreenThumb
Reaction score
i was wondering if you guys ever thought about a feedback forum people could post good and bad experiences with different companies they have bought supplies and stuff from.

we have one at our car web site and it helps newer members stay away from people who do bad business.

for example i ordered a couple things from HTG supply on ebay, my 400w hps light, and my roll of mylar. they are a awsome company with great email communication and super fast shipping.
i would love to give them a good recommendation for ordering supplies.

also ordered from another company same day i ordered my light, a 4 in inline fan, and four emails later i havent heard a single work from them and i do not have my product yet. i would like to recommend people stay AWAY from this buyer all together!

but i also know you guys have a policy about not linking other sites to this site, which is TOTALLY understandable.

cyberquest

Junior GreenThumb
Reaction score
i think i should have put this in the site suggestions forum....ooops:)

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Dunno I'll flag this to the other mods and admin.

cyberquest

Junior GreenThumb
Reaction score
thanks mutt :) i just think it might be helpful to newer members. since i have joined there seems to be lots of questions on where to get nutes, lights, soil and all that stuff.
it worked really good for our car site but thats a whole different crowd of people.
i also talked with stoney about some other things i think might be helpful to newer members.
and since i am on a non-smoking period right now i might actually remember to do them :rofl:

thanks again. :D

S

Stoney Bud

As long as the information stays generic as far as the member.

Picture this:

"I got ripped off by Ajax Hydro today at 8:30am. I ordered a lefthanded monkey wrench and they sent a righthanded one. I called them and told them I was pissed off."

The cops can just go to that store and intimidate the owner into revealing the members name, phone and address. The member has already practically ID'd himself.

Now, the GROWER is busted.

I sure wouldn't want to get that started.

Let's face it guys, the cops hate us. They will always watch us, track us and bust us. Let's make it as hard as possible for them.

cyberquest

Junior GreenThumb
Reaction score
you know stoney i never thought of it that way, good thought to chew on!

even though the information itself would be useful to members, you are correct in thinking thats not the only people it would be useful to. :cop:

thanks for always keeping one step ahead stoney, you would make a good cop :rofl:

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

cyberquest said:
thanks for always keeping one step ahead stoney, you would make a good cop :rofl:
Not sure what to write so i will just :eek: :eek: :eek:

cyberquest

Junior GreenThumb
Reaction score
please know that i was just kidding about that! i dont want stoney to be a cop!

S

Stoney Bud

Hhahaahahahahahaa, me as a cop!

That would be one messed up cop shop!

I don't even LIKE donuts. Hhahahahaahaha!

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
it would be easy to get outa ticket from stoney. with the ole DL pass a $20 gift cert. to the local sushi place and a hawgleg of a doobie. :p

Droster

They Call Me DopeBoyMagic
Reaction score
Stoney a cop lol! He would confiscate all your bud and be all like "Ok sir, I found what I was looking for. Be on your way now." *Gets in his car and smells the sack* and says "Haha this is some good herb" lol *evil smirk*

Latest posts