Feeding -- Walk Through & Clone ?'s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I just started my Veg.

-- Indoor --
Strain : Alien OG
Soil : Fox Farm Ocean Forest
Light : 1000 Watt HPS
Nutrients : Fox Farm Big Bloom & Tiger Bloom

I'm a little confused on how to feed them.
Do I feed them both blooms everyday?
How do I feed them?
Mix the nutrient with water? Or do I literally just put in 2 tbs alone?

And My Clone Question.

So I made some clones 10 days ago, Had them domed in and are showing some pretty decent size roots now. I have them in Rockwool, under a 50watt Lum.
When should I remove the Dome and put them under my T5?
Once I remove the dome, Do I just feed them water through the roots?
How often do i give them water?

I'll post pics right now.

Thanks!

These are my 10 day Clones, I have 20

IMAG0151-1.jpg

i also use fox farms OF, and fox farms nutes, when you are vegging your need to use Big Bloom and Grow Big nutes. Next you should only start feeding your plant after about 2-3 weeks. you need to start off with just 1/4th strength of big bloom and grow big. and you mix your nutes with water, and make sure your ph is around 6.5. hope this helps a little n im sure other people would have more input.

looks good....I like to remove the dome a few times a day to allow the clones to get use to air..also Get them in soil when they start to show the roots..The Bottle of the Fox farm nutes says how to mix...But Ill help...2 TBl spoons Big Bloom to every Gallon water...Bubble for 24 hrs and adjust ph (6.5-7.0) what size is the room the Ailien og ? and how about where the t5 is?...

:48:

:ciao:
load3dic3

when you are vegging your need to use Big Bloom and Grow Big nutes.

I only use the Big Bloom when starting clones out...No need IMO for the Grow Big for a month or so if useing Fox farm soil...just my thaughts

take care and be safe:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
Bubble for 24 hrs

What do you mean by bubble?

Also I Thought Grow Big was to be used during flowering stages?
When is Tiger Bloom suppose to be used?

:confused2: those plant look like their in flowering instead of vegging What light sch are you running.

I see tiny buds on that plant, what's the deal? Looks a bit stretched too....

Roddy said:
I see tiny buds on that plant, what's the deal? Looks a bit stretched too....

Good catch Roddy- those are flowering. But they are rooted, should be good to go.

Your big plants need more light bad, clones rooted nice.

Ok, So I see a pretty good sized problem.
I'm growing in a 150 Sq Ft Room,
I have 2 1000 Watts, but i only have 1 one running because i only have 20 plants.

Just read that you need 5k Lumens per Sq Ft, I'm only covering about 30 Sq of the 150Sq Ft room with 1 light On.

So should I turn on the other light and add a couple more? Sounds quite like a costly bill.
Am I better off leaving them outside for their flowering?
It reaches 100ish degs. outside during summer?
Are there any dangerous growing outside such as mites/insects diseases?
Do I keep them away from other plants?

Or should i just move into a smaller room for now?

Thanks

Also these are my clones now.
Removed the Dome and I'm running with the T5 4bulb

Too Close? Too Far?

IMAG0157.jpg

Forever[D]anked said:
Ok, So I see a pretty good sized problem.
I'm growing in a 150 Sq Ft Room,
I have 2 1000 Watts, but i only have 1 one running because i only have 20 plants.

Just read that you need 5k Lumens per Sq Ft, I'm only covering about 30 Sq of the 150Sq Ft room with 1 light On.

So should I turn on the other light and add a couple more? Sounds quite like a costly bill.
Am I better off leaving them outside for their flowering?
It reaches 100ish degs. outside during summer?
Are there any dangerous growing outside such as mites/insects diseases?
Do I keep them away from other plants?

Or should i just move into a smaller room for now?

Thanks

You have to make your space smaller (or move to a smaller space)--the light disburses throughout the entire room if you do not have walls around your space. You lose a huge amount of lumens if you do not have your space enclosed with reflective material.

There are dangers of pests both inside and outside. However, IMO, they are much harder to get rid of inside. It is a bad idea, in gewneral, to move plants inside and out and in and out, etc.

LOL--you say you only have 20 plants going, but twenty plants is a lot of plants. It is going to take at least 5 1000W lights to light 150 sq ft. What do you have set up for ventilation? This is as important as your lighting.

I would either get the wrinkles out of the mylar you have hung or remove it and paint flat white. Mylar wrinkled that much does not do a good job of reflecting light back to the plants.

Thanks! On it, so i decided to transfer my clones into little pots.
Is it okay to use my FoxFarm Ocean Forest Soil for rooted clones?

I grow 6 plants under a 1k watt light and I am pressed for horizontal lighted space at the end of my grows typically using a pretty large reflector.

So since I decided to move into a smaller room, I had to do some fixing.
Now I'm not no handy man, so excuse the not so professional work.
I'm in a 50Sq Ft room now, I Have 20 plants I threw in both my 1000 Watt Hps Lights in there.
I'm covering what? 6,000 lumens per Sq Ft?
Is there a rule on how much space do I keep my plants apart? I have them pretty squished under the lights.
I need to grab another fan for an intake

----

Since I'm growing indoors, What I've been doing is. Taking the plants outside to feed them, then I take them right back inside..
Tired of doing that, I want to feed them inside but it makes such a mess.
What should I be looking for to make this possible?

IMAG0161.jpg

IMAG0162.jpg

IMAG0163.jpg

IMAG0164.jpg

IMAG0166.jpg

IMAG0165.jpg

Latest posts

Back