Fellow Growers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Poet

Reaction score
Fellow growers,

Thank goodness for the Marijuana passion forum.
For my best friend from the fourth grade who said:
"Yellow leaves? they need iron, after looking around he said we are out of iron, try Hydrated lime"
For the owner of the local hydro store who handed me a PH test kit and pointed out that there are no minerals in rain water".
And 'sub-cool' who says: " feed the soil and not the plant", i.e.. supersoil
After a lifetime trying to grow weed I think I have learned how to do it.

I have harvested a crop of Satori which was greater in volume and had buds which were twice as big as I have ever produced. One bud was as big in diameter as a baseball bat!
Learning to think like a plant wasn't easy but worth it.

Now I have three good strains Satori, Goji and Oregon grown og. I'm still looking for another Indica dominant strain. The plants are happy and growing like kudzu.
Everything is good.

Poet-Warrior...

What a wonderful post. Is this the old guy Poet? So glad you are here no matter.

What a wonderful post. Is this the old guy Poet? So glad you are here no matter.

Yes Rosebud it is true, its me!
I couldn't remember my password or something and had to 'reapply'.
I'm working on this borrowed laptop and am not used to it.
I'm not kidding about the last crop!
Closer to half a pound rather then a quarter!
And I learned it all or most of it ... right here!
Thank you, the Hemp Goddess too and all my good friends here.
I guess I am Poet-Warrior now.
Yeeee Haaaa!

Poet Warrior

Congratulations on the improved harvest. It sounds like you have finally learned to "listen" to your plants. It takes a while to learn to understand what the plants are telling but if you keep at it, try things and watch how they react, you will learn to understand them. It took me some time as well to learn this. But once you understand how to read(listen to) them, life gets much better. :)

Latest posts

Back