Femal plant-I got SEEDS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highway

Reaction score
I've grown at least 50 pineapple express female seeds(auto's)to great success,but one plant flowered and finished nicely but also had some seeds.Question-can I plant these seeds and will they be female. Thanks for any info.you may give me.

I've grown at least 50 pineapple express female seeds(auto's)to great success,but one plant flowered and finished nicely but also had some seeds.Question-can I plant these seeds and will they be female. Thanks for any info.you may give me.

Thats a hermaphrodite. You can plant the seeds, but in most cases, the seeds are not viable or will produce more hermaphrodites.

THROW THE SEEDS AWAY! The plant hermied and these seeds now carry that gene. If you plant these you have a very very good chance (it is a dominant gene now) of this happening again and getting an entirely seeded crop and very little bud. That is exactly the reason that if I have the choice, I get reg seeds. Even after all this time of them trying to get the fems stable, this does happen. I had a "fem" seed turn out to be a full blown male and I ended up with way more seeds than I wanted before I caught it. Please do not plant them--they are a blight on the genetics and there is more than a 50/50 chance that this will be passed on.

Have you considered growing photoperiod plants and cloning? This way you will not have to be buying seeds every grow and the offspring will be very much like itsmother.

Thanks for the words of wisdom--all seeds are destroyed.

Latest posts

Back