Female from seed doesn't seam to smell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darinsray

Reaction score
I have one out of three plants left because two were males. So when they were vegging they put off a lot of smell and they started to get big I started force flowering so I could see what I had. When I removed the males the female still smelled but now it's not putting off any smell even when I pinch the buds. I started light dep around three weeks ago and I'm using nutrients. Its as if it's doing the opposite, instead of smelling more its seams like it's gone. really weird. If anyone knows of something im doing wrong please help. This is my first outdoor. at this stage indoor it's pretty smelly i know that

I have one out of three plants left because two were males. So when they were vegging they put off a lot of smell and they started to get big I started force flowering so I could see what I had. When I removed the males the female still smelled but now it's not putting off any smell even when I pinch the buds. I started light dep around three weeks ago and I'm using nutrients. Its as if it's doing the opposite, instead of smelling more its seams like it's gone. really weird. If anyone knows of something im doing wrong please help. This is my first outdoor. at this stage indoor it's pretty smelly i know that
here's a couple pics. she's really healthy.

Attachments

• 20210826_183313.jpg
    20210826_183313.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 20210826_183302.jpg
    20210826_183302.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 23
ah cool, thanks gut replying. im in north Texas and it'd really hot. im planning on building a green house soon as the heat dies down. i thought maybe i was cooking them. but she seems healthy. i had to top 4 times to keep it lower then my fence. yours look amazing!

they stink now, weird

When mine start flowering they smell more. It seems to depend on the strain also.
i wish i knew which strand i have. grew it from seeds i had lying around.

Attachments

• 20210904_121040.jpg
    20210904_121040.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 10
status update: stinking a lot now. sorta weird

There are few methods that female plants to produce pollen sacs like a male plant.This pollen is used on another female plant to produce feminized seeds. The plant is basically doing everything it can to make seeds and save the next generation. This method is “natural” and these seeds end up being mostly female.One of the easiest ways to do this is to collect the pollen sacs directly and let them dry for a week. At that point, they can be placed in a bag and shaken to collect all the pollen.

Latest posts

Back