FEMINIZING SEEDS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im still waiting to see seeds forming. This is my female grand daddy purple plant turned male.
837F37C0-3312-4B33-AF00-EBB5192BA014.jpeg
837F37C0-3312-4B33-AF00-EBB5192BA014.jpeg
672D99C5-63DB-4935-8276-5B5D36BA28AE.jpeg

I can’t lie my purple plant has nut sacs all over it but I really don’t see to much of pollen being dropped on surrounding leaves leaving me on pins and needles hoping that my plants get pollinated I probably need to just calm down but it’s hard when u see no pollen whatsoever oooh well only time will tell

LOL sorry but I forecast no smoke from that. I would be sanitising and getting the next grow in. With decent genetics,

I’m not growing to smoke I’m looking for seeds. These seeds is bought from a reliable seed bank the picture is of the plant I sprayed it pretty much destroy the plant when u spray Tiresias mist on it THATS y it looks like that. Hopefully I will get plenty seeds from this situation haaaaa only time will tell

I cant lie I have got a small insect problem so I did some research and quickly found what maybe can be my solution NukEm yes so once it comes in the mail yes I gotta spray my buds to protect from these critters just a reminder this grow is for feminized seeds so I won’t be smoking these buds just harvesting the seeds
A2902916-48AC-4FC6-A3EF-B4DAFCA3A2AF.png
B501C7AF-3E40-4525-ABD5-6ABD912B656A.jpeg

And to really tell the truth I bought some clones before I planted my seeds and these clones been garbage ever since day one they didn’t grow right and the insects started on these dam clones so please watch who you buy clones from all clones AINT good clones

Hmmm I think I will let these plants seed up outside I’m going to start a new batch of seeds I will keep YALL updated on if I get seeds from that batch but that’s how you feminizE seeds subtract insects Tiresias mist will turn your female plant male and yes I’m going to sterilize my grow tent so this is the end of this post I will definitely tell YALL if I get my seeds from plants I pollinated

Latest posts

Back