fermanzed seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dozer42

Reaction score
so ferm i understand will be female. is this true? is there a better chance of growing herm plants? is it really worth the money to order them? is there any thing else special about them? i.e. stronger plants, more the ect.

dozer42 said:
so ferm i understand will be female. is this true? is there a better chance of growing herm plants? is it really worth the money to order them? is there any thing else special about them? i.e. stronger plants, more the ect.
Save your money and get yourself some regular seeds my friend. You figure out of a bag of 10 seeds you should get atleast 5 or 6 good females. IMHO feminized seeds are a waste of money.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
IMHO feminized seeds are a waste of money.

I second that... you can probably get a couple more packs of normal seeds for the price of one pack of femmed ones.

plus they ae not 100% sure are those females

well the seeds that i picked out it was like a 30 dollar differance between the 2. is that worth it

dozer42 said:
well the seeds that i picked out it was like a 30 dollar differance between the 2. is that worth it
Like i said man save you money and get yourself some regular seeds. You can take your best female and clone the crap out of her. ;)

thanks for the posts. i canceled my curent order and will be purchasing reg seeds. any one ever ordered from kindseed.com?

dozer42 said:
thanks for the posts. i canceled my curent order and will be purchasing reg seeds. any one ever ordered from kindseed.com?

You will probably be more likely to get an answer by posting this question in the 'seedbank' forum. Or maybe a search for 'kindseed'.

I have been following this thread and agree with all comments. An excellent thread came up recently on this very topic ;), check it out if you have the time. :)

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8051

yep that was sure the deciding factor. no ferm seeds are gonna be grown by this fella. thanks everyone

dozer42 said:

never heard of kindseed but heres a bank im just after trying out

http://www.seedboutique.com/sindex.php

i got 10 white widow and 10 ak48 for i think $25 and 10 free seeds and you cant beat that just planted 9 and they all germinated pretty good but you might want another opinion on this bank any1 ever get any seeds from here?

Latest posts

Back