Fertilizer Label

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doman

Reaction score
I have a question. I'm about to start feeding my little guys. I bought some fish fertilizers and on the label it says "For annuals, Vegetables, and Herbs - Mix 2Tbs per gallon of water for ever 25 sq. ft. of soil. Apply every 3-4 weeks during growing season" Since MJ is normally hungry, should I feed it more often than this?

You should water when the soil is dry 2 inches deep...maybe once a week, maybe less, maybe more...depends on how aeriated your soil is. Good luck!

the marijuana plant "is" an anual,and as it says on the box(dosage);it all depends on how many plants you have,and the size.
but i`d use a dilluted amount,around half,mj can handle as much fertilizer as you want to give it,aslong as it is introduced over a period 'bit by bit'.
happy growing my man!:48:

How Old Are They? What Kind Of Soil Are You Using? The Reason I Ask Is Because Depending On Soil, Some Already Have The Nutrients To Support Them For Three Weeks. More Info Please.

Yes, sorry. Well the three that need nutes are in a generic soil brand that has slow release fertilizers. The problem is that the plants still show that they need nitrogen, so I figured I'd just give them a really dilute solution of fertilizer.

slow release fert is not good,it`ll burn the plants as soon as you add nutes,if you do it bit by bit you may be allright.

Latest posts

Back