fertilizer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jezek

Reaction score
yesterday i bought http://www.higrow.com/trillium.htm grow and micro im unsure of how much to put because idont know how much water is in so i just put 7.5 of grow and 2.5 of micro it took about 5 glass pitures of water so... are these good or..?

know eaxactly how much water your using in order to put in the right amount of nutes. too much and a month down the road your plant will die and then you will be frantically asking questions on here to try and save it.....

Hydro is an "exact" kind of growing. You have to follow the direction "exactly" or you'll screw it up. Get a glass measuring cup or Beaker for measuring your nutrients. In Hydro your plants can get burnt in a matter of an hour. Due to the nature of hydro.

personally i think hydro sucks...too many variables that can get outa control quickly.....soil you control, and have time for adjustments and can be forgiving...also hydro is so damned humid....if something happens to the water, whole crop is toast. its takes more power, more stuff makin more noise....the list goes on for me......

Latest posts

Back