Fertilizer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bugs

Reaction score
We have a tiny 2 plant indoor grow... extremely low key. Without going to a big expense, what is the best fertilizer for them?

TIA for reply.

I’ve always done well with Foxfarm nutes.
53DFFD96-663E-42FE-BD48-E90DD2F5AE3A.jpeg

We have a tiny 2 plant indoor grow... extremely low key. Without going to a big expense, what is the best fertilizer for them?

TIA for reply.
Most nutrients require pH’ing. There are organic nutrients that don’t. I used General Organics GOBox for years with good results and didn’t check pH. I am trying Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect line now because I wanted to try something different and because it is buffered so pH’ing is not needed(as long as your water supply isn’t really acidic or alkaline). Not sure what you consider a big expense so I don’t know if this is helpful. Cannabis, to grow properly, needs to be fed so you will have to decide if you want to spend the money or have problems with your plants.

We have a tiny 2 plant indoor grow... extremely low key. Without going to a big expense, what do while high and what is the best fertilizer for them?

TIA for reply.

I’ve always done well with Foxfarm nutes.
I'm having issues finding foxfarm's fertilizers lately. Generally I used to purchase the 128oz ones in a local store but they don't sell them anymore.

Last edited:
I am switching from fox farm to Jacks classic nutes for this years outdoor grow. It is a lot less expensive and others on this forum seem to be doing excellent with it.
I am trying Jack’s for the first time though I didn’t get the Pro version(just the Classic 20-20-20). So far I really like it. No pH’ing needed(but my water supply is good). Nice dark green leaves. 1/2 tsp/gallon. I haven’t really even used any Cal Mag(maybe added twice out of habit). I will be buying the Pro version(only comes in 5 lb buckets) for my gardens(and cannabis) in the spring.

Latest posts

Back