Ferts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep and lots of mandatory minimum sentences. however, the state of California will not help or enforce any federal cannabis laws, so it is a bit of a moot point.

Nearly everything you need to grow organic can be found on your property or surrounding area. About the only thing I purchase anymore is EM. With EM, I make AEM. Which I use to extract the nutes from local resources.

Thank you Duck. I been hearing alot about the EM and Organic growing.
Thanks again
Umbra,,im guessing your right about Cali,,they seem to write thier own laws thats for sure.

I just think that when the people of CA voted for legalization, they made their voice heard just like CO, OR, and WA. If they put everyone that grows cannabis in jail, there would be more people in jail than not and no way to pay for it all. But with the tax revenue from the sale of cannabis, many needed projects can be funded that would fall by the way side.

Preaching to the choir Bro. Pot means money to the State's that make it legal.
So far this administration hasn't messed with the legal states and thats a good thing.

So far so good. Plant is looking good. Just keept one of the seedlings. My GP beans should be here soon my sister said. This plant was bagseed i was playing with. Not really concerned to much about it now that i got good beans coming. Hoping God blesses me with a good harvest.

Pop them beans, let's see them green thumbs at work.

Well i popped 10 GP beans and they are looking good and healthy. I have decided to use the method i have used before instead of soil. I will be using DWC and growing inside. Right now im using T5s for vegging. Think im gonna try the SpydrX for flowering. Still looking at othet LEDs though.
Just wasnt comfortable with the soil thing and growing outside.

I have decided not to grow. To dangerous. Think ill just wait for the Laws to change.

Latest posts

Back