FF Tiger Bloom Foliar Feeding?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ross

Reaction score
I'm about 2 weeks into flowering and just got FF tiger bloom, i was wondering if i should do foliar feeding also or just stick to regular watering?

regular waterings IMO. i tried it at the end of one of my grows. leaves got nute burn and buds burned funny.

i've foliar fed FF to clones once before. it dried on the leaves and left "water spots." I stopped foliar feeding after that one incedent.

let us know if you do, and how it goes!

i've never foilar fed any of my ladies.i give them all they need thru the roots.jmo

i agree w/ all above posts. foliar feeding should only b done in certain circumstances...imo.

i wouldnt foliar feed my buds, that just doesnt sound tasty spraying any nutes on buds, plus it could cause bud rot. but on another note i dont think theyres anything wrong with foliar feeding vegging plants as long as you follow the directions on the bottle, ive never gotten water spots or burned my plants when foliar feeding,i just notice new growth faster IME.

Latest posts

Back