Field testing the EtOH Pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tattered Old Graywolf

Acolyte in training
Reaction score
While I participated in beta testing Extract Crafts Turbo vacuum still back in 2016, alas I missed that opportunity when they were beta testing their EtOH Pro unit, so imagine my joy and amazement when I got a shot at testing their production unit.

The opportunity came at a propitious moment, because we no longer have the skunk pharm research lab and it is now a Class B felony locally to extract using LPG outside a licensed and permitted facility.

As a consequence, despite owning BHO extraction equipment, I again joined the ranks of home extractor seeking viable safe legal affordable solutions and reviewed this equipment in that light.

“Is there an advantage to this over a simple countertop still like the Megahome still or a simple DIY pot still?”

“Is this a unit that would serve my needs when serving as my own resource for meds?”

My motivation was my need to extract this year’s C-99/NL harvest, as well as some Canna Gooey material I have been curing in jars since 2017, so I chose the still legal QWET process using 190 proof ethanol and the EtOH Pro allowed me to extract my two material lots in fifteen (15) half gallon runs. A reasonable trial…….

Read more: 16.2.6 Testing the Extract Craft EtOH Pro

While I participated in beta testing Extract Crafts Turbo vacuum still back in 2016, alas I missed that opportunity when they were beta testing their EtOH Pro unit, so imagine my joy and amazement when I got a shot at testing their production unit.

The opportunity came at a propitious moment, because we no longer have the skunk pharm research lab and it is now a Class B felony locally to extract using LPG outside a licensed and permitted facility.

As a consequence, despite owning BHO extraction equipment, I again joined the ranks of home extractor seeking viable safe legal affordable solutions and reviewed this equipment in that light.

“Is there an advantage to this over a simple countertop still like the Megahome still or a simple DIY pot still?”

“Is this a unit that would serve my needs when serving as my own resource for meds?”

My motivation was my need to extract this year’s C-99/NL harvest, as well as some Canna Gooey material I have been curing in jars since 2017, so I chose the still legal QWET process using 190 proof ethanol and the EtOH Pro allowed me to extract my two material lots in fifteen (15) half gallon runs. A reasonable trial…….

Read more: 16.2.6 Testing the Extract Craft EtOH Pro
I love it, any chance The company is giving forum discounts and what does this unit cost?
I know it is expensive , but just how much Thank You

About $2K and they typically have a sale on 4-20.
I like the commercial version myself but 2k TO EXTREME FOR ME RIGHT NOW. How did you find the smaller home version if you had a chance to test that also? I might have been up for doing my stimulus check trade LOL, helping the economy and all would make Hippie Happy too.

Latest posts

Back