FilipinoStonerrrrr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sup Guys. I recently just moved to the Philippines but I'm originally from Guam. I've been smoking for 4 years now & still going strong. Or well not the past few weeks. But Ima start my grow op soon. So where's the Filipino Stoners at?

LOL, this isn't a dope connection...but if you're looking to learn how to provide for yourself......

In any case, :welcome:

We can't help you hook up but we sure can help you to grow them up.

:welcome::48:

Welcome to MP.....I spent quite sometime in the PI back in the 80's.....awesome times....like a modern day Sodom and Gomorah.
This site is for learning to provide your own meds...not for hook ups.

Haha. Thanks. Ay I never asked for dope deal. I just said I havent smoked because I have no dealer here. Big difference buddy. But thanks for the welcoming :D

FilipinoStoner said:
Haha. Thanks. Ay I never asked for dope deal. I just said I havent smoked because I have no dealer here. Big difference buddy. But thanks for the welcoming :D

Do you plan to start a grow?

What part of the PI are ya in? When I was there finding weed was like finding snow in Alaska in December.....:D It was everywhere....and it was dirt cheap. Also was dirt weed compared to what I grow now lol.

FilipinoStoner said:
Sup Guys. I recently just moved to the Philippines but I'm originally from Guam. I've been smoking for 4 years now & still going strong. Or well not the past few weeks. Haven't smoked because I'm still looking for a dealer here. So where's the Filipino Stoners at?

In Seattle...:lama:

welcome to the site..I think rule 5 says no hook ups...unless your female:hubba: Im available..lol..take care and be safe

Hamster Lewis said:
What part of the PI are ya in? When I was there finding weed was like finding snow in Alaska in December.....:D It was everywhere....and it was dirt cheap. Also was dirt weed compared to what I grow now lol.

HAHAHA. It's hard looking around here since the laws are very harsh & most of the weed are like in the province which is like hours & hours of driving. But I went o this club & had DUBSTEP night & I KNEW there would be a bunch of stoners there & I met some people from Cali & they too are having a grow op & they hooked me up with Northern Lights seeds :D
The weed here is okay but mostly everything is grown outdoor. & It's hella cheap though. Half of a ziplock bag cost me only $10 :eek: But Ima attempt to grow indoor & have a way better quality bud than what they street sells & I'm staying in Manila. & Are you in the PI?

Latest posts

Back