Fill in VIVOSUN Survey, Get Gift Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIVOSUN

MJP Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi farmers,

EDM背景图(1)
Are you an indoor grower?
How long have you been growing indoors?
What kind of growing products do you want?
In order to provide our customers with better products.
We hope you can fill out the survey form: VIVOSUN survey - your opinion matters to us
And then we will also select FIVE answers to send our gift box.

Waiting for your answers.

Best,
VIVOSUN

I'd like to see a LED that can compete with CMH as far as trichome production...I'm using a photontek 600XL and the growth is tremendous but the trichs lack what the CMH light are doing for me...

Hi farmers,

EDM背景图(1)
Are you an indoor grower?
How long have you been growing indoors?
What kind of growing products do you want?
In order to provide our customers with better products.
We hope you can fill out the survey form: VIVOSUN survey - your opinion matters to us
And then we will also select FIVE answers to send our gift box.

Waiting for your answers.

Best,
VIVOSUN
Yes indoor and outdoor
1 plus year!
I have your ventilation system I would love to try your 2000w led I'm using an angelex 2000w full spectrum love it but your lights look amazing!

Attachments

• 20220729_192527.jpg
    20220729_192527.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
But I would love to see a ventilation system with both fans connected to the light system all systems in one would be a first and absolute amazing

Yes indoor only.
Probably started 2008 or 2009, took a long break in-between.
I just returned to grow & the market is quite changed so I’m happy to see anything new! Anything that did not really exist five years ago is like seeing a unicorn for me to be honest. However more products to help clones/seedslings in tents is cool - it was tough finding a shelf that fit the tent. Would be cool to have shelving made for the tent, with clone/seedling spots & optional drainage & stuff. I like to dream XD
Survey taken!

Also I currently own a Vivosun 1k LED panel and a 36x20” Vivosun tent. My rescue cat manages that one! I bought a few of different brands for comparison and the other tent has so many pinhole leaks whereas the Vivo tent has none so far. Thanks for a great quality tent!
C25D8861-8853-466B-8100-999F03DF56B6.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back