Finally made it to california!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subnaum

Reaction score
Hey guys figured you guys might like these photos and the story that goes with it. For you that live in cali skip this part. First off this is the most beautiful place i have every seen. I was staying in Ventura right on the the ocean. It was me,my 9 month old, and mommy, in a car, the whole way there.(Flying next time, turns out babbies dont like 4 day car rides.) Stayed with a one of my friends that build sets for movies and tv shows at Universal studios. Got to visit the set of desperate houswives,my lady about died.:rolleyes: We did all sorts of hiking and sight seeing, ya know the tourism things. But the best part came on the second day when we all went to venice for the day. Loved all the artwork and little crafts and shows. Also saw alot of dispesarys. I dont wana say something i shouldnt, but I was able to acutally get into one. Handed my son to my wife and felt like i was walking into heaven. Her exact words, "Christ! You can just buy weed that easy? Baby get somthing good!"
It was everything I had Imagined and more. Walked in and got smacked in the face by the smell of dankness. I walked and got in line and looked at the menu on the big flat screen on the wall. Ended up getting a quake of Purple Planet X and a g of some Grandaddy lavendar. The place i was at was almost like a coffee shop. It had a bunch of big comfy chairs with tables by em to smoke you herb you jus bought! They even had a HASH bar where you could buy it by the bowl and smoke out of these crazy friggin vaps and various bongs the had. It just all felt so right like, Why the hell dosnt ohio do this? why dosnt every state do this?lol Wanted to spend more time and chill but stayed long enough to smoke a bowl of purple planet and a little of the lavendar real quick.. i thought It was weird how people where looking at me strange. I smoke dank all the time,or what i thought was dank. Jesus, I walked outside and in my 22 years of life, I have never ever never been on that leval in my life. The pic of me by the kush doc sign was takin right as i was walkin out. And It wasnt a o my god im so high im paranoid high, It was and O my God I am SO HIGH, But I am still good to go! We went to the beach and rolled a jay for the women and let her get hers. She almost instantly passed out on the beach. I took my baby boy down by the water and played in the sand. He was so happy, first time he saw sand. kept wanting to eat it.:p The vacation brought me away from work and I got so much closer with my son and finally had time to hold hands and be cute with my wife.
So my friend if you ever get the chance to go to Cali, GO!! Dont even think twice. Even without the weed I was having the best time of my life. Its truly beautiful. Really thinking about moving there and jus working HVAC out there. Anyways, Here are some pics! Many many more, just picked out some good ones. I love the one of my boy in the car seat in the back of mommys car. He was such a sandy mess! Was wiping sand out his crack, nose and mouth the rest of the night.:rolleyes:

0815091746.jpg

0813091604.jpg

0814091219.jpg

0814091258.jpg

0815091132.jpg

0816091416.jpg

Cool. Sounds like yall had a nice trip.

Is that DJ Qualls from The New Guy in the red shirt?

Nice spot ! I love it here ! Take care ! Thanks for sharing !

all is good just dont go outside after 12 am it gets a little crazy round here

Right on. You were in Ventura? I spent a good chunk of my childhood in Carpenteria, just up the coast from there about 9 miles. Those were bucolic years of smoking, surfing and lovin' on the beach. You're absolutely right; it's beautiful. It was even more so in the '70's. Man, it was magical... I'd move back but, frankly, it's gotten a bit spooky in the last decade or so and I've got kidz. Still, nice place to visit!

Thanks guys. Yea def a nice place to visit. Im back in Ohio now. ugh. Id so love to move there, just not sure how I feel about up rooting my family when we just got all our stuff straight here. I will be back though, maybe when my son is older. He would maybe appreciate it more then. Kinda felt a lil uneasy with him on venice a couple times.( I cant believe Im talking like my dad already.lol Im only 22!) Def some different people there..... All awesome though.

haha. No thats me in the red shirt. Funny, not the first time Ive been compared to him!lol

I used to live out in Cali... Did you have one or four of these? :holysheep:

You need to go to In-n-Out after stopping at the dispensary and before going by Ben and Jerry's!:p

I must be weird I am the only person in cali who hates in n out never seen a hamburger with thousand island dressing on it before yuck...

Venice is awesome I want to go after my harvest! want to get a pretty bong and some smoke..maybe some nice clones. I want a pink bong or something girly...the weather there is awesome paradise..

You really shouldn't be posting revealing pictures on a marijuana growing website.

yah gmo I was worried about that too. you never know who will see the picture.

Yea I didnt even think about that till today while I was at work. Like I put a pic of my face and my kids face on a mj growing forum. DOOOH!!! Im asking for child services to knock on my door.lol Im a great dad though so you all know.
And YES I did eat at In and Out burger!!! None of those here. After we ate it the first day, we were hooked! I wouldnt doubt that i was there 4 out of the 7 days.lol

Subnaum said:
Yea I didnt even think about that till today while I was at work. Like I put a pic of my face and my kids face on a mj growing forum. DOOOH!!! Im asking for child services to knock on my door.lol Im a great dad though so you all know.
And YES I did eat at In and Out burger!!! None of those here. After we ate it the first day, we were hooked! I wouldnt doubt that i was there 4 out of the 7 days.lol
Your car number plate would help !:rofl:

Right! I swear everytime I get this bubble gum in my system, I just get these stupid Ideas that seem great at the time.

Latest posts

Back