Finally Planning a grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dman1234

Reaction score
So all my seeds and keepers were lost in the drama earlier in the year.....Finally I have everything ready to go, tents clean lights are clean and fans are ready, just one thing missing, seeds!!!! :confused2:

I ordered today and they will hit the water as soon as they arrive, should be here around the last week of the month, here is what i ordered.

10 Larry OG from Cali Connection
10 Mandala Satori
5 Burmese Kush (BUKU)

I've grown them all before so I figured why not try to grab a few new keepers of my Fav strains. Grow journal will start when they arrive. i cant wait, its been too long.

YAY!!! I love buku.... I will grow that again someday.. What a lineup.... So glad your starting over...greenest of mojo.

What do you use for nutrients? These strains have very long flowering periods?

Thanks everyone, they cant come fast enough for me.

Ifsixwasnin9, I always let my Larry go 70 days. Satori I watch but its around 65 -70 days from the ones i have grown, BUKU is fast, 60 days tops.

I just ordered 10 Satori seeds myself...I can't wait...

I take my satori's at 63 days indoors. The buku is fast. It is like having two different stones on one plant..take early speedy, take late couch.. Can't wait to watch again dman.

seems we are all growing Satori......... goodluck dman

Great strains D-man. My last order from Attitude got to me in about 10 days. You might be popping seeds before you know it.

Some people think Marijuana is a plant..................We know it's a Passion. ;)
MOJO on the grow Dman......:banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks everyone, as usual i got a bunch of freebies, most i never heard of, anyone grow any of these before?

Reserva Privada Silver Kush
DNA Genetics Sour Kosher
Dinafem Seeds Cheese
DNA Genetics Martian Kush
Seedism Hippie Killer
Seedism KILLAWATT
Seedism AppleJack

Latest posts

Back