Finally...sample Time.....lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddogmutt

NOT ALLOWED
Reaction score
okay, my girls are ready for a sample...so i (as usual) chose one for transplanting to outside for sampling..it is now being LST'D outdoors..to give a little more light to the smaller buds and also now being outside it will mature a lot slower then in the tent and allow me to sample at different trich stages without the plant getting over ripe too soon...as it would in the tent...so here's a few pics of the buds for sampling now cured and ready..im rolling as i type...also a few pics of the now outdoor LST'D girl...

Hey bdm check my hst in my diary similar to yours.
Lol
T4

Shouldn't tying down be done in veg? I don't see that helping your buds. My largest plant last season was taller than me and did this naturally while the flowers bulked up from weight. As soon as they were horizontal like that they just foxtailed a ton of airy crap vertical.

Grower13 said:
are ya high yet?

:48:

lol...feeling groovy....cant wait til i get a sample with more of an amber trich ratio...now its around 90/10 white to amber...the smell and taste are all there though...all in all no complaints here...

ston-loc said:
Shouldn't tying down be done in veg? I don't see that helping your buds. My largest plant last season was taller than me and did this naturally while the flowers bulked up from weight. As soon as they were horizontal like that they just foxtailed a ton of airy crap vertical.

sorry to hear that....its just to get more out of the lower parts(more sun penitration is always a good thing)..and LST can start at any point...ive started in veg and maintained it through to harvest..the plants in the tent still have 14 days before harvest..this one now being outside will slow down (maturing)dramaticly due to temps so it will allow time for the lower (normally shaded) parts to grow..bigger is always better...

Latest posts

Back