Finally, the right light!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbak67

bobbak67
Reaction score
Hello all,

If you have seen any of my threads, I am the one who harvested an OZ. and a half from all Floros.

Well now Im serious! 250w HPS setup with a MH conversion bulb for Veg, SHIPPED TODAY! Im so F'ing stoked!

I have two Purple Urkle clones already in veg, still less then a foot tall. Doing LST one one to see what holds a higher yeild.

Here are some pics, Comments suggestions welcomed and appreciated as I have never done LST before. I only know what I have read so far.

:guitar: :D

Lst.JPG

Both.JPG

Both1.JPG

Back at it again. :D Once your babies get under that new light they are gonna love ya for it. Do you mix any perlite with your soil? Babies are looking great.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Back at it again. :D Once your babies get under that new light they are gonna love ya for it. Do you mix any perlite with your soil? Babies are looking great.

Its funny you should ask...i JUST bought some vermiculitebecause I couldnt find perlite at the store I was in. Is is the same? How should I go about adding it to my current grow?

i was worried because my soil (miracle grow) has been moist for about a week now. Root Rot?

They were planted 7 days ago today.

Thanks TBG

vermiculite absorbs and holds a lot of moisture, perlite absorbs very little.

bobbak67 said:
So which one should I use? Both?

equal amount of peat/vermiculite/perlite

or 50/50 soil/perlite...

or all perlite...

or all vermiculite (altho it likes to float sometimes)

Really depends on how exactly you wanna grow and how much u want to water.

Latest posts

Back