Finding forgotten weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
I have some prescription oil and was foraging through a pile of art gear for a bud stem to dip into it, when I dug up a bottle of (I think) Bubba Kush with like a quarter gram remaining in it. A bit of the bud goes a LONG way. :fly:

it does sometimes bubba kush sounds really good

def cool to find lost or forgotten stash....last year my wife found a mason jar full to the top of a year before harvest that was under the bed,unburped....unreal smoke at just the right time........:cool:

+1 for found Dank...found a jar of year old bud in the attic once. Had a grin on my face for a week. :)
When I was running on scraps at the end of last year I dug a bag of buds I had for Canna Oil out of the freezer and defrosted a couple of real dank looking ones. They were some of the smoothest hits I have ever had. I might have to try and freeze dry some buds for later smokage.

I just remembered a few years back I found fat joint under the passengers seat of my car while cleaning the car had been parked for a couple years and since I was not into pot back then I had no idea where It came from but I did sit back and light it up it was so dry it was making popping sounds. I do remember that I was glad I had found that fatty

i always stash away 'rainy day weed' ..then forget where :eek:
funny how it seems to always manifest itself at the most opportune time; when you're dry and just about to break down and buy some :D

Yo Ho Ho N,

I'm right in there with Kaotik. It's always been a habit to hide my stash, and to hide it in the best of hiding spots, only I forget where that perfect spot usually is after awhile. I'm still hunting for a set of keys to the truck, but I'm convinced that they are gone.
I found one of my stashes that was six months old, and yeppers the timing couldn't have been better if I tried it on purpose. Looking forward to another discovery soon...LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:icon_smile:

i found a joint i left in my tackle box once, it spent the winter in there and was smelly and brown, but we smoked it and got fried, maybe i should throw a few in there for the spring.

That reminds me pilgrem thinks I just might have some in me tackle too!! Need to dig gear out after this storm we gettin hit with be week before I see sun gain ifin it dont let up soon!

BWD

Totally found a huge joint that a buddy gave me when I was down in SoCal in the trunk of my car,,,,,,, 8 months later HAHA. Super dried out. Was going to light it up and send my buddy a picture, but just as i started to inhale before the lighter hit it I could totally taste exhaust fumes that sucked into it. So I trashed it. Was bummed, but I wasnt dry at the time so ended up just being really funny.

I found a bag of good sized roaches inside a bunch of old magazines that i was using at the time to buy a certian motorcycle. It dated the time of the joints and as harsh as it was 12 years later I'm here to say, "yes, I'm not proud but I was high!"

dang, I smoked bad weed. 12 year old weed, but look , new chrome on that model, oh wait I own that one already. put the mags away!

Glad the nachos are not as old as the weed!

/sigh..... good times.:hubba:

BackWoodsDrifter said:
That reminds me pilgrem thinks I just might have some in me tackle too!! Need to dig gear out after this storm we gettin hit with be week before I see sun gain ifin it dont let up soon!

BWD

It was a good one eh BWD, we got a foot and its been a long long time since Toronto saw a foot in one snow storm. snowed for about 20 hrs straight.

Dman1234 said:
It was a good one eh BWD, we got a foot and its been a long long time since Toronto saw a foot in one snow storm. snowed for about 20 hrs straight.

Yual be right there pilgrem my ways 2 feet to droppin within a 14 hour time piriod and spent 8 hours of back breakin tryin to keep ahead of the fall. Sun shinnin today though maybe be able to dig out chicken coupe and find some frozen chicken wings fur dinner tonight ;)

BWD

always roaches in my fish tackle box. iffn there ain't, musta been a bad day fishin, and i don't remember ever having a bad day fishin! ;) :D

Irish said:
always roaches in my fish tackle box. iffn there ain't, musta been a bad day fishin, and i don't remember ever having a bad day fishin! ;) :D

Never had bad day fishin niether! Yual and I be fishin same lakes ;)

BWD

Latest posts

Back