Finding Green in a New City?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ataraxia

Organic Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently relocated to a large city (like a million) so I figure that there's gotta be a pretty decent ganja supply nearby. What I'm wondering though is what is the best way to try to find the type of people that might know where to locate that green? I thought about just asking people that I see walking around that kinda look like stoners, but even then, what would be the most discreet words to use? Does anybody have any experience finding a new supply once they have changed geographical location?

Man, there should be a yellow pages section for this stuff.........maybe someday

I'd suggest going to a club, or gig maybe. You're sure to find someone there.

Ataraxia said:
I recently relocated to a large city (like a million) so I figure that there's gotta be a pretty decent ganja supply nearby. What I'm wondering though is what is the best way to try to find the type of people that might know where to locate that green? I thought about just asking people that I see walking around that kinda look like stoners, but even then, what would be the most discreet words to use? Does anybody have any experience finding a new supply once they have changed geographical location?

Man, there should be a yellow pages section for this stuff.........maybe someday

A good method is to hang out at a good rock club. Go outside for a smoke and just look around. Lot's of people smoke joints just outside a club. If someone offers a hit, take it and tell them you just moved here. See if they can hook you up.

Judge well on who you ask.

That's the part I don't miss. I did it in many cities but never did like it.

If you pick the right cabbie, they do good too. Cabbies ALWAYS know where everything is.

Good luck to you and please, please, please be careful.

Thanks RBH and Stoney for the quick replies

I'll be very very careful and I'm not in a big hurry to find it, so I'll just wait for the right looking person at the right time. Maybe I'll head into the city this weekend and check out the local music scene.

Stoney, you said you've been to many cities and done this but never liked it. What exactly did you ask people?

So far what I have thought up was asking stoner-looking people if they smoke, but just using the word smoke. If they do take part in the kind herb, then I will get a twinkle from their eye or something, or they may inquire as "Do I smoke what?" in which case the conversation would proceed on in hopefully the right direction.

Anybody, what's the best way to phrase you question to a potential herb smoker?

Find a popular local smoke shop and hang around there... It's what I did when I needed a new connection. I mean, what better place to find people with weed than at a pipe shop?

just straight up go up to a stoner looking person, tell them ur new to the city, and ask them if they can hook up a sack, or if they know where the greens at.. haha thats what i do..

Watch out for yourself. There are loads of nasty folks in the world. Try to stick with regular type people, not somone who looks really hardcore....you know what I mean?

No weed is worth getting robbed for. None of the old "You'll have to ride with *us* to go get it".

Be careful!

same place you pick up your women...........the junior high

just kidding man....couldn't resist LOL do what canibal said

thats where youll find the finest smoke

i will go to a club or gig.if i have a hooter i'll share and hope it will turn up a new supply.you just have to watch who you share with.:p where i am l;ocated the leo will sell to you .....then nab you as you drive off:eek: jst be very carefull.:stoned:
i can handle ny thing but temptation

You could perhaps start of the convo like "I heard alot of people smoke herbs around here"..but @ the same time just pretend not to be a smoker....just inquire about the local 'drug scene'...na mean?There's so many ways.Im sure you'll get the timing right :)

go to a topless bar ,,or a hooters,,,,the girls who work in those places always get the best pot ,,,,it may cost a couple of lap dances or a good tip ,,,,(go to scores 61 street between 1 and 2 ave )if you cant get a number or name in a place like that you got no game and need to start growing your weed ,,anyway good luck,,,be safe ,,,,,,p,l,r

Latest posts

Back