Finished flower contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slowflow

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
What a relaxing day day and hope you all are well. I will keep this simple and to the point. This is just a thought. Bud of the month is awesome. Get to see some killer looking colas from talented growers. What about finished cured bud winners. That is everyone who won bud of the month. All winners it’s time to take the crown to see your finished flowers. I realize that the flower changes when dried and cured correctly as you can see if color has changed and or more glittery sticky trichomes. I love seeing the last stage of the flowers but also like seeing the finished result. Thanks all and show those ready to smoke nugs.

Hi everyone,
What a relaxing day day and hope you all are well. I will keep this simple and to the point. This is just a thought. Bud of the month is awesome. Get to see some killer looking colas from talented growers. What about finished cured bud winners. That is everyone who won bud of the month. All winners it’s time to take the crown to see your finished flowers. I realize that the flower changes when dried and cured correctly as you can see if color has changed and or more glittery sticky trichomes. I love seeing the last stage of the flowers but also like seeing the finished result. Thanks all and show those ready to smoke nugs.
Good idea and maybe sending all of us a small sample too 😊 lurk around a bit slowflow there are beautiful finished buds all around. i Love to see finished buds too. Especially those trimmed perfectly with care. Mine don’t look like that as I’m not that picky about my smoke but I have respect for those like @pute that can put a picture perfect trim on a bud. 😊

Good idea and maybe sending all of us a small sample too 😊 lurk around a bit slowflow there are beautiful finished buds all around. i Love to see finished buds too. Especially those trimmed perfectly with care. Mine don’t look like that as I’m not that picky about my smoke but I have respect for those like @pute that can put a picture perfect trim on a bud. 😊
I totally agree, and pute has some of the most beautiful pics I have ever seen. This just came to my mind when my buds look prettier than they did after picking. I followed all the tips here about drying and curing and how so important it is. If not done right all the hard work can give you less flavor and potentially not as good product. That’s all. Thanks to all as I am learning much here. My buds seem to have frosty and good smell than when it was picked. Why is that?

Attachments

• FF9F316D-1099-44BB-8ED4-BEF8FAED30E7.jpeg
    FF9F316D-1099-44BB-8ED4-BEF8FAED30E7.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 0
  • C8E8C294-4BFB-40A7-A659-141D180C411A.jpeg
    C8E8C294-4BFB-40A7-A659-141D180C411A.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 75A0DC65-20A4-4EF6-8F22-D841274F663C.jpeg
    75A0DC65-20A4-4EF6-8F22-D841274F663C.jpeg
    35.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 02145C79-19AB-46A3-98AC-4C27F78C6806.jpeg
    02145C79-19AB-46A3-98AC-4C27F78C6806.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 0
I totally agree, and pute has some of the most beautiful pics I have ever seen. This just came to my mind when my buds look prettier than they did after picking. I followed all the tips here about drying and curing and how so important it is. If not done right all the hard work can give you less flavor and potentially not as good product. That’s all. Thanks to all as I am learning much here. My buds seem to have frosty and good smell than when it was picked. Why is that?
Your buds look good and yes my dry area smells crazy not like they smelled in the flower tent nor how they smell in the jar cured. I think weed goes thru it’s own smell stages

Your buds look good and yes my dry area smells crazy not like they smelled in the flower tent nor how they smell in the jar cured. I think weed goes thru it’s own smell stages
Thank you SubmarineGirl. This is good to know. So the last steps of your finished product is important. This seems to make sense. Thanks

Latest posts

Back