Finished flower contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Pute, your trichs would probably put me in a coma. Jk! I would like to see actual chromatography or some scientific proof of the change from white to amber. I'm sure it's out there, but I haven't see it (with my extremely brief research).

Is this actually true about it being more sedating? I know THC content drops with color change.

Purple haze bud plus curing in grove bag.
DSCN1137.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah Pute, your trichs would probably put me in a coma. Jk! I would like to see actual chromatography or some scientific proof of the change from white to amber. I'm sure it's out there, but I haven't see it (with my extremely brief research).

Is this actually true about it being more sedating? I know THC content drops with color change.
I don't have any scientific proof, but life experience has taught me well. Had an acquaintance that was called out of town for two weeks on an emergency and had to leave his plants unattended. When he harvested, they were about 75% amber trics. He gave me a bag and told me to wait 'til I got home and in for the night before I tried it.
Wish I'd have pulled a chair close to the door. If the house had of caught fire, I'd had to try and crawl my way outside. Took me legs right out from under me. It was a race between when the effects would ease up enough for me to walk or my bladder would burst from holding in a raging piss.

I don't have any scientific proof, but life experience has taught me well. Had an acquaintance that was called out of town for two weeks on an emergency and had to leave his plants unattended. When he harvested, they were about 75% amber trics. He gave me a bag and told me to wait 'til I got home and in for the night before I tried it.
Wish I'd have pulled a chair close to the door. If the house had of caught fire, I'd had to try and crawl my way outside. Took me legs right out from under me. It was a race between when the effects would ease up enough for me to walk or my bladder would burst from holding in a raging piss.
1/2 gal mason jar under the bed for such emergency

That has been my experience as well...wait and drink a bottle of cal/ mag.

LOL k I'll try this on the popcorn stuff and let it get almost all amber

It was ok, smelled dank but only an average buzz.
I have some orange bud that is pretty and is a good buzz too. I'm not good with photos though. Not yet anyways.

Latest posts

Back